How did you discover the shanniiwrites forum? And what was your first impression about it? :Eyes:

@SpookySherry Told me!

2 Likes

So the story how I found it is actually quite boring… I was scrolling through the meme thread on episode because I was bored on my summer vacation and saw some memes about this site and a link here which were posted by @anon68003072. I decided to check it out and stalked explored for a week before I decided that the community is friendly and needs someone to revive the forum games, so I signed up :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

My first impression was that it was a very small and inactive place with only like 10 people (the forums had less than 250 members back then, don’t judge me :eyes:), so I was kinda scared that people wouldn’t accept me because they’re so close :eyes: but I decided to give it a try and now I’m glad that I did that :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

I was in a gc with Spoon, Ann, Nessya, Dani and Oofa. Oofa was the one who told me about. At first, I was hesitant, but once I joined, I loved it (still do) :eyes:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I was like one of the early people here. I joined because I think someone told me about it and how people were transferring. But I didn’t go active all the way until now in 2020. My first impression was just that it was created because of Episode forums being dog :poop:

1 Like

I was on EF just for the rp’s and when they got rid of them Sof invited us to come here, so yeah, I was originally here because of that! But as soon as I became user here I just loved the place, it felt right. I always wanted to know what was happening, always wanted to post on the threads that had nothing to do with rping (something I’ve never done on the other forums). I’ve been active every single day since then!

1 Like

I came here because @/Kiwi’s bio had this and so I decided to check it out :eyes:

1 Like

After the roleplay section on the EF forums closed down, I signed up here to try out roleplaying.

1 Like

I came here in April last year so im kind of an oldie lol here haha. I discovered this forums from @/leslie in Episode forums last year. My first impression was that I thought forums looked cool and I was able to rant about episode forums as well on here lol.

1 Like

I remember I was just in a gc on ef and then fish (@Divcp) told me to get swf and I was like okay :smiley: I got it and then I was welcomed which I thought was rad but then I never used this acc till I got banned…AND NOW I SEE HOW RAD THIS PLACE IS :hot_face: like srsly tho…im here 24/7 now LMAO :skull:

2 Likes

I made an account from ef, but once I got banned I started using this place religiously and still do :hot_face:

I forgot about ef lmao

1 Like

I saw a link on EF that someone posted back in May 2019. I can’t even remember who posted it, but since I love writing, I thought that it would be great to belong to a forum where we can talk about our stories and everything. But at that time, I was still teaching elementary school and was barely active because I was overwhelmed by stress at that job. I became active in October 2019.

1 Like

I found this lovely place when the love of my lief (but not really(but yes(but really no))) got banned from EF :star_struck:

1 Like

The group chats for the RPs that I’m in mentioned it, and I saw it mentioned on the threads discussing closing down the RP section, so I decided to check it out :eyes:

There were like no RPs here, but the one I joined was way too active for me to deal with so I ended up dropping that with no warning and then came back several months later and realized the place was actually super rad :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Meekepeek brought me here for a friend’s birthday :relaxed: Then I decided to stay after, though I was considering leaving as soon as it was over. But it’s just how nice everyone was, I couldn’t go and I love it here :pleading_face::ok_hand:t4: First impression was just an overall friendly place and welcoming <3

2 Likes

Hahaha you’re welcome :kissing_heart:

Personally, my forum family asked me to join back when the EF was still a thing, then they F’d up and now we’re here.

2 Likes

@elysium recommended it to me

2 Likes

Through @Badass_Saasha

2 Likes

:DDD

In my case, @anon68003072 recommended the forums to me. I might’ve seen the forums before (honestly don’t remember), but she was the one who convinced me to make an account.

4 Likes

You can express hour gratitude in the form of gifts, though I also accept cash.

2 Likes

@idiot.exe @E_bee @AnnSza dragged me here :smiley:

2 Likes