How did you discover the shanniiwrites forum? And what was your first impression about it? :Eyes:

At first I didn’t like the dark mode. I thought it looked weird cuz the shade of green did not go well with the black (before I discovered other mode settings). I also didn’t like the light mode either. I thought the lines that separated each section wasn’t dark enough and the tint was weird. I really liked the freedom I had and the less restrictions that came with it, but not the glitches. I thought these forums were a little slower than what I was used to, which was why I wasn’t active cuz I kept forgetting about it. Now I really enjoy it here

3 Likes

Omg this was so meeee

that’s honestly my biggest problem with light mode :eyes:

1 Like

I might have been one of the first few people here (it says I joined 4 days after her so maybe I was)

I think I asked Shannii for the link on the other forums and then I sent it to my friends

It’s cool I like the layout

1 Like

I forgot to explain how I discovered the forums. After the trolling and once beeb, spoon, and anez got banned, they dragged me here :eyes:

2 Likes

I could have actually become friends wuth them in june or july when the ftk game was like really popular on ef- :rofl:

1 Like

BEE ONCE TAGGED ME IN THE THREADDD AND I CHOSE NOT TO PLAY SMH SMSMS :pleading_face:

1 Like

Guilty

1 Like

YES YOU COULDVEEE

1 Like

YES I COUKD HAVE SMH

1 Like

HAVE YOU MET ED?

1 Like

HE WAS GOD

1 Like

NO I HAVENT-