How did you discover Wattpad?

How did you discover Wattpad? :thinking::rose::two_hearts:

I actually discovered Wattpad through Episode! I was looking at someone’s profile (on Episode) and she had posted her Wattpad username on there. :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

4 Likes

I’ve never used Wattpad, but the first time I heard about it was when this guy in my 8th grade class two years ago said he reads stories on there and I had no idea what he was talking about XD

1 Like

it was my big sister that told me about wattpad 5 years agos.

1 Like

My friend from school used it and convinced me to make an account.

1 Like

Well I was always aware of its existance but I only got the app when I found out Shannii’s story was on there, no word of a lie it’s the only story on my reading list :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

My friend basically forced me to create an account :eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

Back in 2015, a student at a school where I was working at the time told me about it since I mentioned that I love writing stories. I started writing a story on there in Spanish, but I kind of gave up on it because I had no idea how to promote it and get it read… and when I looked for stories similar in genre and style, I didn’t find anything remotely similar to it. :cry: :cry:

1 Like

I wanted to make a 49 clues fanfic

1 Like

I used to read naughty fanfiction there :eyes:

2 Likes

My sister :eyes:

1 Like

I saw Wattpad on Instagram.

2 Likes

Someone mentioned it on Episode Forums and then I found a movie that was based on a story from Wattpad. Then Episode Forums started getting bad and I didn’t know these Forums existed. Someone recommended Wattpad to me and told me there’s also Wattpad Forums, so I checked it out. I only stayed there for two days or so :sweat_smile:

I can’t remember lol

Not proud of it, but fanfiction

1 Like

My cousins.

My friend Danielle introduced me to Wattpad in late 2012, and I’m glad she did, else I wouldn’t have had the guts to put my work out there.

If only I could remember what the password to that account was…

1 Like

I randomly stumbled upon it a long time ago while looking for fanfictions hahah

Through a friend on Facebook, back in 2012. Back when they had those live chats between other users.

@WattpadWizards ~ how did you first find out about Wattpad? Did you read or write stuff on it first?

3 Likes

My friend dragged me there