How do I make myself like water?

So i want to drink more water but i hate it :joy: How do i make myself like it? lol.

4 Likes

Try Detox water…add fresh fruit of your choice and ice, the water picks up the flavour of the fruit and tastes nice, plus has added benefits. Fresh mint leaves are great for adding flavour.
Strawberry, lemon and mint is one of my favourites.

2 Likes

th (3)

I really don’t know how to help with this. :joy:

3 Likes

Imagine something else while drinking it? Or drink it while eating something? How do you even hate water?? :eyes::eyes::green_heart::no_mouth:

2 Likes

Give yourself rewards for drinking water. For example when i had trouble drinking water, i would let myself have a cup of lemonade or something after finishing 2 bottles of water a day.

Does water taste nasty to you or something? I never personally met someone who hated water

1 Like

My mom used to hate water until she got kidney stones. It was so painful that it made her drink as much water as possible throughout the day.
What she started doing was making iced herbal teas that would help with the kidney stones, and she said that she likes that better because of the taste.

1 Like

Try making it really cold

2 Likes

Try finding a fruit or herbal tea that you like and having it iced! At first, infuse the tea in the water for a longer (3 mins for green teas, 5 for a lot of herbals or fruit teas). Then as you get used to it, infuse it for shorter durations so that it’s weaker and weaker!

3 Likes

Thanks ill try it.

Good one

1 Like

Ik its stressful :joy: :sob:

1 Like

I just dont like how its flavourless.

Add lime to it.

1 Like

Ill try that. And yeh idk ive just never liked it even whilst i was a kid. I just dont like how its flavourless.

1 Like

Oh thats a good idea, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks, Ill try it!

I know what you mean. :joy: Water literally just tastes like air

1 Like

Exactly :joy:
But all i drink is coffee and pepsi so im trying to be healthier rip.

1 Like

Eat popcorn. It’ll make you drink like 32 oz of water.

1 Like