How many users here used the Episode Forums first before moving on to this one?

If there’s another thread on this, pretend this one never existed

I’m curious: some usernames I’m familiar with, but I bet there are others who changed their usernames. And uh, I’m not sure what else to ask on this one topic, so…

15 Likes

I have
But I’m not on it anymore

Understandable. I’ve read 2 threads where users complained about the Episode forums, and I can see what they mean.

1 Like

Me
I like them more than these forums

1 Like

I be on da forums there.

I have but I was suspended for something I didn’t do…

No…:frowning:

1 Like

I use it and still do but less active there :sunglasses:

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

Mee

yeah… apparently I was harassing someone…Josephine when I rarely talked to her or interacted with her… And I was also accused for trolling :innocent:

1 Like

How can a moderator (or admin or whoever) falsely accuse you of doing such a thing?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Don’t ask me! But hey i was flagged multiple times for no reason and I know I am not the only one who can relate…

1 Like

If I can get flagged multiple times when I am on-topic, I can get accused of trolling too :innocent:

1 Like

I just love the episode forums :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it helped me make a thousand accounts that I am never going to use again.

2 Likes

the first 4 letters of my name was my username

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman:t3:

Long time ago tho, my username was jassie12dw, so childish :joy:

2 Likes

I was on there (same username as here) but I rarely go on those forums. Mainly just to see if I have a notification or because I’m looking through the faceclaims I had copy/pasted into a pm on there.

I like it so much better here though!

1 Like

There’s a lot more going on here than just a R4R (no offense to the EF)

1 Like

I still go there to check for updates and stuff. Same username as here. :eyes:

3 Likes