How many users here used the Episode Forums first before moving on to this one?

I don’t ever go to the old site anymore

I’ve been there since 2018! My user is UnicornPlayz.Episode. I just came back on there after months, but now I rarely use it and only come on sometimes since alot of my friends have been banned and the topics are mainly just promo and art shops-

3 Likes

I definitely havee

I know, the Epi Forums feel dry now! :sob: I haven’t been on there long enough to know for certain, but the first few months on there for me were fun!

2 Likes

I knew yiu made a topic on loco amor :star_struck:
I WAS ON THERE TOOO
AND LIKE LITERALLY SO ACTIVE AND MADE SO MANY FRIENDS- the username was same as heree :star_struck: am i famous have you seen me on there
But now its dry theree ITS FULL OF R4R OR ART SHOPS SMH

2 Likes

didn’t you make a topic on Loco amor and problematic stories or was it someone else?

2 Likes

WE CANNOT LET THESE FORUMS DIE LIKE EF DIV YOU NEED TO MAKE A TOPIC :rage::triumph:

2 Likes

I think the title was called “Loco Amor is Problematic and Overrated”. I think they went by the name GucciPie

2 Likes

YES IK I WILLLLLL :cowboy_hat_face:

YOURE TAKING FOREVER

1 Like

yeah that thread…

1 Like

But it wasnt made by dryaaa

2 Likes

oh! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’m still on that forums I really post stuff only go there maybe for updates and announcements🙄
Besides the episode forums I’ve become dry compared to when I just came like months ago🤷🏼‍♀️

2 Likes

I did, but how we shouldn’t hate on it because it was getting overdramatic lol

3 Likes

I didn’t make that one-

3 Likes

I’m on EF but I’m inactive :eyes:

2 Likes

Yes.
I joined episode forms in 2018 and then @Divcp told me to get a shannii acc so I got one and then I got banned from ef so I permanently moved to shannii-

2 Likes

Yep
Episodes seems like the soul (and fun) got sucked out of it

It shows also in app when u cant find ANYTHING to read and theres a lotta custom updates but they lack natrual hairstyles STILL after saying in 2014 theyd do better

Theres more wrong/unfun than fun now

4 Likes

Sadly me I left.

1 Like