🥚 How to cook an egg 🥚

Hey guys, today we’ll be learning how to cook an egg. :egg::full_moon_with_face: yes you heard me right;

An egg. :new_moon_with_face::egg:

This is what you’ll need for fried egg.:egg:

INGREDIENTS
1 tbsp.
Butter, or fat of your choice
Large egg
Salt
Freshly ground black pepper

NOW FOR DIRECTIONS
Note: there are many different ways you can fry your egg so lets dig in, shall we?!

FOR SUNNY-SIDE UP:
In a small nonstick over medium heat, melt butter (or heat oil). Crack egg into pan. Cook 3 minutes, or until white is completely set. Remove from pan and season with salt and pepper

FOR OVER-MEDIUM:
In a small nonstick over medium heat, melt butter (or heat oil). Crack egg into pan. Cook 3 minutes, or until white is set. Flip and cook 2 to 3 minutes more, until yolk is slightly set. Remove from pan and season with salt and pepper.

FOR OVER-EASY:
In a small nonstick over medium heat, melt butter (or heat oil). Crack egg into pan. Cook 3 minutes, or until white is set. Flip and cook 1 minute more. Remove from pan and season with salt and pepper.

FOR OVER-HARD:
In a small nonstick over medium heat, melt butter (or heat oil). Crack egg into pan. Cook 3 minutes, or until white is set. Flip and cook 4 to 5 minutes more, until yolk is completely set. Remove from pan and season with salt and pepper.

Now moving on!

How to boil an egg? :egg::smile:

Cover the eggs with cool water by 1 inch. Cover with a lid and bring water to a boil over high heat; when the water has reached a full rolling boil , reduce the heat to medium-high and set the timer for the desired time. Boil for 6 – 7 minutes over medium-high heat for perfect hard- boiled eggs. :egg:

7 Likes

no no no
SO WRONG

you have to follow these steps:

1. eat raw egg
  2. drink water
  3. eat salt and pepper
  4. wash yourself
  5. take out a frying pan or smth
  6. sit on that
  7. fry yourself
  8. the egg inside your stamak will be cooked
  9. take plet and spoon
  10. eat yourself

:yum::plate_with_cutlery::+1:

4 Likes

:eyes::joy:
Lmao

2 Likes

What about scrambleDDDD

3 Likes

Only if you want scrambled eggs:

follow all 10 steps:

then continue:

1. le cut body into pieces
  2. scramble it all over
4 Likes

Sighz I don’t know how :disappointed:
Never made it
pls giv recipe if you know

2 Likes

:grinning:
Do I have to like
make the pieces of my body jump around or somethin

4 Likes

I DONT KNOW OK
DO IT YOURSELF

4 Likes

that’s dangerous and detrimental to the human race… I advice not to :pensive::breast_feeding:t5::bread:

2 Likes

what whottt howww :thinking:

1 Like

sigh I don’t want to
ok

• Take two eggs
  • Crack them into a bowl
  • Beat them with a fork or a whisk if you’re bougie
    • The longer you beat the eggs, the fluffier the eggs become (fluffy scrambled eggs >>>>)
  • Put a frying pan on the stove, low to medium heat—it’s best to cook slowly rather than FAST
  • If you wanna add vegetables or something/you’re making an omelette with vegetables in them, cook them now and then pour the beaten egg into the frying pan
  • Get a spatula yes, and then like—how to explain :grinning:—push the beaten egg inwards and then like tilt the pan to get the yolk to like fill the spot that used to have yolk
    • you’re lowkey like turning the eggs, I suppose idk man
  • anyways when the egg is no longer liquidy/you can put a lifter underneath it, flip the egg
  • wait for time, and then

|For scrambled:|For Omelette:|
|-----|----|—|
|ruin the egg, just like beat it up with the spatula| be gentle, try to make sure it doesn’t break
|add your veggies if you haven’t already | sprinkle across a lot of cheese, pick up the vegetables and put it on the egg
| wait for it to cook (I like it to be slightly browned, but it’s entirely up to you yes yellow is gouda as well, just test and hopefully you don’t die from like salmonella)|use the lifter to make the egg turn into a sandwhich, by which I mean like half it Idk cooking terminology but pick it up and fold it yes.
| get it OFF the pan and serve~ | allow the cheese to melt some and the egg to brown (unless you don’t want it to) and then yeet it from the pan and serve~

2 Likes

feed scrambled pieces to le bebe?

1 Like

BUT YOU MADE THE RECIPE SHOULDNT YOU KNOW

am… I supposed to be the baby :eye::lips::eye:

2 Likes

SHUT UP DISCO :triumph:

OH LAWDDDD

1 Like

NO OMGG

TYPO EMOJI bay came after hitting send. Didn’t notice reeee

2 Likes

Chid be like- MAMA!!!

2 Likes

This is amazingg, I never knew how to get fluffy eggs so this was really helpful! I stan :brown_heart::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

:rofl::wave:t5:

1 Like

MAMAAAAA PLES DONT GO TO BUY MILK :pleading_face:

1 Like

GASP THE AUDACITY

AKSJDFGFDS anYWAYS-

NO BYE LMFAOOO

2 Likes