How to eat your ex:

The weird threads are back! :wink:

Well, there’s absolutely no better way to take revenge on your ex, than to eat them. Personally, I have never dated anyone, so if you need help eating your ex, I am always available and hungry. If you are friends with your ex, try helping other people who aren’t friends with theirs… Now onto the important stuff. How to do it:

1. You will need to kidnap your ex. Make sure you drug them before kidnapping them, so they will be unconscious. :slight_smile:
  2. Bring them to a safe location. Make sure there is a big oven in there.
  3. Tie their hands and legs up, and undrug them, to have more fun, seeing them suffering and begging you to release them… :wink:
  4. Toss them in the oven. :slight_smile:
  5. Wait for some long hours… And then eat them.

Congrats, you made it! Let me know if this works for you :grin: Seriously, don’t do it :eyes:

14 Likes

:flushed:

3 Likes

Well, these methods work, but I find it’s quite effective when you inject them 1st so they calm down a little… :face_with_monocle: not just after eating…

5 Likes

Instead of eat them sell the meat and make a profit :eyes::dollar:

6 Likes

Oh nonono- the body should be boiled first then put in the oven for a nicer taste!! It also adds a nicer texture to the meat smh :woman_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

The title tho :eyes:
It sounds so wrong

5 Likes

cackles

2 Likes

Uh… Cool!

2 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

Nah, that would imply that I actually have to see him again, and I even if I had the option to bake him into an empanada in order to torture him, I’d prefer not having to ever see him again. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Cook your ex in the oven? Are you insane? Obviously you should eat them raw :triumph:

2 Likes

Whatever works for you 🤷😂

2 Likes

Yep. I’ll pull a Jeffery Dahmer.

1 Like

There actually are recipes on the dark web on how to prepare human flesh…yep…

3 Likes

send the link

3 Likes

I also require the link

3 Likes

You don’t really want the links.

2 Likes

Which part do I cut first?

2 Likes

I want the linkkk

It’s on the dark web. The only reason I know about it is because I was watching videos about the dark web. I’ve never been there, nor do I have the computer skills.

2 Likes