How To Start Writing Episode Stories

I know many of us aren’t really interested in Episode any more, but in terms of a platform for creating a visual story, it’s still really good. Here’s how to start.

1 Like

@Bloggers and @Episodians, ever wanted to just have a simple guide for where or how to start writing an Episode story? It’s a little outdated but most of the information is relevant. This could help @Writers too!

Remember that if you really enjoyed this blog, feel free to recommend it (it’s similar to liking it). This will help with it being higher in the results of search engines too.

3 Likes

Also these helped a ton:

4 Likes

Step 1: don’t :blush::sparkles:

Seriously, there are so many better platforms out there which appreciate and value their authors more… :eyes:

(Added a tag :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:)

5 Likes

Idk, Episode can be good if you want to make a story with choices in it, and its more visually appealing than most choice stories.

2 Likes

DORIAN!!! Guys seriously download it. You won’t regret it!

1 Like

Dorian is ugly and the stories there aren’t good

1 Like

That’s your opinion

1 Like

as a writer on there, agreed

im only there for the contests :eyes:

2 Likes

So…
I’ve said this many times, but my style of writing leans toward the visual storytelling format, much like a series. I haven’t written on Dorian, but I have read a few stories, and to be honest, I find it limiting for how I want to portray my story.
So I think that we should be mindful that many authors write on Episode because there are many options for visual storytelling, such as creating diverse characters with their very own clothing style, uploading custom backgrounds and overlays, fully animated characters, and having your story play out as if it were a series or a movie.
I don’t write on Episode because of the choices; I write on Episode because I can create a world with plenty of visuals that other platforms do not offer, as of yet.

3 Likes