So, I've started writing on Episode

You have to upload it as a background!

1 Like

how do I do that? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You click on the art catalog and click background then press:

And select the image, just make sure the sizes are correct and enter a name!

3 Likes

The guides available on the site are super handy-- i used to reference them when i was coding before i got it in my head, and i still use them with overlays because i cannot learn how to use them for the life of me :+1:

3 Likes

ah thank you!!

2 Likes

Oooh, and if you need anyone to make an art scene feel free to ask me! If you want. It’s up to you. You don’t have to.

1 Like

I may
I wanna try my hand at it myself first, but if I get stuck I won’t forget u :]

1 Like

Hehe, good. Let me know when its published. I wanna read it.

1 Like

will do!

1 Like

I’ve been on Episode for YEARS! Lol. Just ask me anything, I’ll probably know the answer or where to get the code/info. I don’t do too advanced coding, however, I’ve found that if I was really interested in doing that, I could find out how to do just about anything since I’ve just been doing this for so long. But coding does take work and is tiring for me so I mostly just write without choices/great coding.

1 Like

You can ask me for help!
I know… stuff :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you both!! :heart:

1 Like

I think you could look up Joseph Evans on YT and watch his directing tutorials, it’s pretty helpful. You can also just post on this forums or on the Episode forums about directing and general scripts that have an error in which you don’t understand.

Patience, time and effort goes a long ways in almost anything, and that includes coding on Episode.

1 Like

Check these threads out! They should help you!

2 Likes

Zooming tricks can help make a good story too. Then again, mine are a bit different. But I can still help you!

2 Likes

ew, stop /hj

2 Likes

hah, maybe :joy:
depends on whether I can sidetrack the parental permission part of it

2 Likes

Added tags.

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity