I hate really loud thunderstorms during the night

How many of you been in a thunderstorm with loud thunderstorms and ground lightning?

It was raining here just during ten loud thunderstorms and I think a lighting just hit something somewhere. It happens before even during school too.

What do you do when a storm hit your area or during school?

I remember one year during 11th grade It was raining hard thunderstorms and lightning. At least teachers may the right decision to keep teenagers at school.

I will be on and off this weekend due to rain and thunderstorms as well.

Ps praying for everyone that is about to get hit by hurricane?

4 Likes

yr not the only one.

Currently, The Bahamas, will be passing us by Sunday…

I actually do

@lanafrazer Here a song when I listen to even when the power is out. image

1 Like

I actually really like thunderstorms, especially at night, the sound of thunder and occasional flash of lightning help me sleep better lmao. I don’t remember ever having a serious thunderstorm here though, although we’ve had severe thunderstorm warnings, so maybe that’s why I am cool with thunderstorms.

7 Likes

Oh no I can’t stand this song :joy:
My mum used to listen to it on repeat SO much rip I can’t hear it anymore

2 Likes

ok, but I like to listen to it in my bed.

As well as the loin sleep tonight.

1 Like

Okay. I don’t like the ground lightning, but every one as different options on different things including storms.

1 Like

Ooh! Glad that I found someone like me! I think thunderstorms help you sleep because of the sound of the rain and trickling water. It’s kinda relaxing.

5 Likes

I hate unexpected loud noises in general.

2 Likes

I love thunderstorms but they always wake me up and I have a lot of trouble falling back asleep. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

It was just thunderstorms here about 5 minutes ago.

1 Like

:hugs: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

omg same, lol.

2 Likes

Although still look for a rainbow every time it done raining.

2 Likes

I am going to be off on Monday night though Tuesday due to storm.

1 Like

Since I will be off starting tonight. Please pray for the coast as it will be a hurricane.

My power went off early in the morning yesterday and it was raining so hard. Luckily I do like playing piano while it raining outside.

1 Like

Well the beach I go to sometimes and look at the damage.

Even the beach in South Carolina( myrtle beach)

If Southport, N.C. got hit by damage as well.

1 Like

A tropical storm is heading my way + I got a couple tornado warning this morning. :eyes:

1 Like

Scary but hopefully no one got hurt or killed by it.

1 Like