I have something I want to say. Trigger warning

Hey guys. Ouija here. Before you freak out thinking that I’m leaving, I’m not. I love you guys too much. What I do want to talk about though is infant death. Now, this is a topic so important to me because, as some may know, I had a twin sister, who sadly did not survive past a month. It might have had something to do with an illness, or pregnancy\birth complications, but…she’s dead and I’m disabled. I was three months premature. I will answer any questions you have. Thank you so much for listening. It means so much to me. @Discussions, what do you guys think?

13 Likes

sorry to hear :slightly_frowning_face:
and added tags

3 Likes

Thanks. Everyone’s always talking about stillborns, and I feel like the babies that survive birth and die later need more attention. I also wanted to share my story.

4 Likes

This is an amazing topic. Guys, if you have questions, ask her

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Is it hard living without ur sister? eh i know its sily question :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, I never got to meet her, so I didn’t get attached to her. I do miss her and wonder what she’d be like, though.

2 Likes

Yeah I understand :smile:

1 Like

My aunt had a baby and she died after she was born. She would have been their first child.

1 Like

Oh, I’m so sorry…I was supposed to have another uncle, but the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck…

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it. I only found out about it recently. Before I knew tho i sensed a spirit around their house that followed them around and I’m pretty sure its her.

2 Likes

I have a feeling my sister is around too. I haven’t seen anything, but who knows?

2 Likes

:disappointed::heart::angel:t2:

1 Like

I’m heartbroken for her…

1 Like

I remember the first time I heard this song…I had to cry as quietly as I could so no one would hear…
1 Like

That song is beautiful but it sucks at the same time.

1 Like

I know, right? But it captures the pain perfectly.

1 Like

I kinda want to sing it for you guys, but I’m afraid I’d cry…you don’t want to hear me cry.

1 Like

Bump! Anyone have questions?

1 Like

I’m not crying, my eyes are sweating…

1 Like