Ideas for the general section of the forum

I know, I have seen that and plan on voting once I become more familiar with the community. I just think that having one specific thread for the posts and only a few people choosing would make it less of a popularity contest :banana::sparkles:

3 Likes

Ohh hm, yeah, then that’s definitely something to take up with Cali lol

2 Likes

Yes, yes, this is a great idea. I’ll add it to the ideas list and have a think about how we can make this work. Thank you.

3 Likes

Oh, it’s no problem! Thank you for considering it :banana::sparkles:

1 Like

(wink) We consider everything from our users. You’re the most important part of the forums.

2 Likes

Playlists will be available on Spotify as well!
Spotify may not have the specific versions/covers so check YouTube if you want the original playlist!

1 Like

Hell yeah, I’ll put this on instagram too and a link in the linktree if that’s okay with you?

1 Like

For sure! By the way, I didn’t find specific covers for some, so I went with the original artists. Hope that’s okay!

1 Like

That’s completely fine I know that some aren’t available on spotify

1 Like

Okay cool :slight_smile: I’ll be working on the other playlists today!

1 Like

That’s amazing! Thanks so much for doing this!

1 Like

@anon68003072 Do you remember what online calender(s) was used?

1 Like

We used the plugin feature here! :grin:

1 Like

Oooh okay gotcha :+1: The calendar here seems so convenient, sucks it didn’t work out 🤷

Y’know with the closing of the improvement form I think I will bump this up to hear your rad ideas @Discussions

7 Likes

How about a forumers general chat similar to the rpers and writers chat?
It could help with activity when someone just wants to talk but doesn’t want to create a new topic, because then they’d have a place they could post to instead of a DM :eyes:

2 Likes

It’s that basically the 1,000,000 post thread though? (raises brow)

Non, because that one is for spamming as well :eyes:

It’s still used for chatting though. Also, there’s this one too. (wink)

‘I sense like’
basically a different version of ‘who posts next’ but you tag someone and tell them a sense (taste, smell, etc.)
They have to answer what they for example smell or taste like at the moment they get tagged. (maybe add an explanation as well)

Then tag the next person.

let’s see how weird or funny it gets.

4 Likes