Ideas for the general section of the forum

Okay cool :slight_smile: I’ll be working on the other playlists today!

1 Like

That’s amazing! Thanks so much for doing this!

1 Like

@anon68003072 Do you remember what online calender(s) was used?

1 Like

We used the plugin feature here! :grin:

1 Like

Oooh okay gotcha :+1: The calendar here seems so convenient, sucks it didn’t work out 🤷

Y’know with the closing of the improvement form I think I will bump this up to hear your rad ideas @Discussions

7 Likes

How about a forumers general chat similar to the rpers and writers chat?
It could help with activity when someone just wants to talk but doesn’t want to create a new topic, because then they’d have a place they could post to instead of a DM :eyes:

2 Likes

It’s that basically the 1,000,000 post thread though? (raises brow)

Non, because that one is for spamming as well :eyes:

It’s still used for chatting though. Also, there’s this one too. (wink)

‘I sense like’
basically a different version of ‘who posts next’ but you tag someone and tell them a sense (taste, smell, etc.)
They have to answer what they for example smell or taste like at the moment they get tagged. (maybe add an explanation as well)

Then tag the next person.

let’s see how weird or funny it gets.

4 Likes

So I have a fun idea but I’d like some of you to first tell me if it’s a fun idea

It’s for the art exercise thread and it’s something that I’ve been doing myself after seeing RubberRoss do it as pokemon related on garticphone.

Every week I’ll post a new silhouette and other people have to turn this shape into a creature from that silhouette. I even want to link it to the weekly theme if it’s possible.

It’s a fun little exercise that doesn’t require a lot of skill nor time if people don’t want to, but it is educational as you’ll try out shapes that aren’t always natural and you’ll see how other people are able to interpret something different from the same shape.

Example:
Person 1

Person 2

3 Likes

I’m gonna @Artists for that!

1 Like

I want to be the event manager if @katabasis respoond to be so oi can host in the discord and stuff!

The event manager for what? :eyes: Something on discord?

1 Like

actually yes!

Okay, that’s something to stick with PMing Astralis about really, I have no authority over discord, she’s the manager. :blush:

2 Likes

i think she have been busy she haven tbeen answering really! I’ll try and calling her!

Hmm probably best not to do it too frequently :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

why?..lol