Ideas for the general section of the forum

Because if you message somebody too frequently they can feel overwhelmed, pressured or even harassed. Maybe just, give her time to respond.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry Iā€™ve been really busy with school and planning out stuff :sweat_smile:
If youā€™re willing to PM / boost the current PM you may have opened with me that would be appreciated

3 Likes

Omgg hello! I am really excited to plan stuff Iā€™ve been waiting! Actually no problem! I understand where your coming from! I will set a pm as soon as I get off this high way! I have lots of stuff planning! Me and @SailorEllie will start to plan more as soon as we get out of class or on the weekend. @katabasis I will set up a group pm w/ @SailorEllie and I!

Have A Nice Day Snow GIF by Yevbel

2 Likes

Let get back to the topic sorry!

Well, I was thinking about setting up another letā€™s play thread for the Choice of Games, Delights Library, Hosts Games, and other choice base games except for episode and otome. I rather bring attention to other games instead

What do you think?
  • Letā€™s go with that idea!
  • Maybe, tag me if you do it.
  • No, Iā€™m interested in this idea.

0 voters

@Discussions

1 Like

I would try to join if you didā€¦ which is surprising 'cause I canā€™t draw. HAHAHA

2 Likes

So did you create a thread like this on here at some point? It sounds fun tbh :pleading_face:

1 Like

not yet, I might still do it :thinking:

Sswdonlswstinlsswdiigbltnite
Pump