If your character had a personal mascot, what would it be?

A while ago, @/pomme and i were discussing which mascots would represent our Aegritudo Amoris characters (if you wanna check theirs, you can check their characters in the FC slides), it’s very interesting what a mascot can convey of a character, and a fun exercise to further develop them, so now i’m asking everyone here:

If your character had a personal mascot, what would it be?

i haven't decided the mascots for all my characters yet, but

i think Laboni’s would be a lil studious bee: bees are organised, hard workers, and thrive in the community they’ve built, all of which applies to Laboni. And well it’s a studious bee because Laboni is very book smart and research oriented

@RPers

3 Likes

OHHHHHHHH

I’m just guessing but here’s a sense I get for some of mine:

1. Daniel Parker: Cunning Fox
  2. Jessica Pierce: Aloof Deer
  3. Riker Taylor-DeLoughrey: Joking Monkey
2 Likes

oh no that’s my type (I’m intrigued)

if you even wanna say more about your choices for all three (no pressure) i’d love to hear about it :3

For Camila it would be a hummingbird. They simbolise playfulness and adaptability. Camila doesn’t take most things too seriously, and is a really playful person. She’s also able to adapt to whatever you put her in, she’s super positive and will make whatever work!

I think Emberlynn’s would be a peacock. She’s really confident and pride, and I feel like that’s exactly what a peacock is. The showing off part is just Emberlynn 100%.

For Amanda I could see it being a tiger. She’s super powerful mentally, has a strong will and is super determined to do whatever she wants. Once again I feel like that matches with the characteristics of a tiger.

Leah’s is a horse. Horses are known for their strength & stamina, resiliency and loyalty. Even with Leah’s poor upbringing, she’s always made the best of the situation and fought for those she cares about.

2 Likes

ooooh i love all of these

2 Likes

Hmmmm, let’s see

Zek - meerkat! They are just cute and give off Zek energy, idk
Fin - I wanted to say wolf and hope it fits since that is his middle name ahah but no. He’s definitely not caring and devoted to family so let’s go with a snake
Phoebe - in a way I want to say wolf again but I want to go with a more… elegant animal? Maybe a lion - power, courage, fearlessness, yes
Katie - she’d want it to be a fox or something like that but no. I don’t know… Maybe a rabbit

2 Likes

ooooh interesting!
i hope you can find a character that fits a wolf heh

1 Like

The selection

Aydan - ngl immediately I thought ferret :joy: they’re playful entertainers, swift and nimble, pretty mischievous but also can be cuddly and very loving if they get there wiggles out everyday

Castaways

Bradley - a Bull :person_shrugging: they are strong, imposing creatures that are employed in bullfighting and rodeos. He would totally find himself in a situation where people rile him up. They can be vicious and aggressive but if treated right a bit docile or friendly, even if there anger can flare up when agitated

Quinry - Vampire Bat :bat::woman_vampire: Vampire bats form friendships in the same way as humans do, by beginning slowly and strengthening over time. They are usually shy, but still one of the most social bats. These bat are shy, gentle, and very intelligent

2 Likes

I love a ferret for Aydan. Not what I would have picked for her, but it makes sense :joy:

1 Like

Honestly, this question lead to me having a deep dive in characteristics associated with animals and things they symbolise. So thanks for making this thread!

2 Likes

of course! i’m glad you could read about this
do you wanna share anything you’ve found about the topic here? because i think people could probably find that helpful

1 Like

This was quite interesting to me, as it connected a personality type to an animal

And this website states some interesting stuff
http://www.potrerotradingpost.com/AnimalRepresentations.html

I found a lot more, but that’s not the most relevant for this thread :joy:

2 Likes

ooooooh i love this

1 Like

Oooh what did you have picked??

Ayla - Mantis
Oggy - leopard (???)

1 Like

Yass

1 Like