Happy birthday Kristi!

3 Likes

Happy birthday!!! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy birthdayyyy :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy birthday!!!

3 Likes

I wanna know this for everyone’s characters! Please reply on this thread :eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Happy birthday!

Sorry I didn’t get posts done yet! I’ve been working on getting report cards finalized

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Well, turns out the urge to write is returning. I think I’ll be back in a mental state where I can enjoy RPing again tomorrow :relieved:

2 Likes

Happy birthday!!

3 Likes

We’re always glad when that happens

1 Like

Love both of your posts @Meekepeek, brings me really back in the mood to write again!!

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear

1 Like

Good for you!

1 Like

Now I’m feeling like a failure cause I didn’t actually manage to get any writing out today :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Nonsence, none of us did any writing, and I just think I made a spelling mistake which is shameful considering how much I write, and it was my choice not to write

1 Like

I just feel bad. Like I’m disappointing myself mostly, as I was so excited to write. But then I got distracted building the palace in the sims and now I have no energy left to focus on writing anymore…

2 Likes

Oh I understand that … I feel like this so much lately. I used up all my energy having these vivid daydreams, I didn’t even do anything just played french music and made a movie in my head about Napoleonic wars

1 Like

That sounds cool though! And more interesting in a way that what I have been doing :joy:

1 Like