International Show Thread

This is a thread for TV shows that are not in your home country. You can share what you’re watching here, shows that you like, and your favorite characters, theme songs, anything!

TV unites the world. :yellow_heart::chocolate_bar:

8 Likes

@itsjenn_a where mah CBBC crew at?

5 Likes

@Secretz I know we share a love of daily dramas!

@Rose yo! Bollywood!

@Badass_Saasha you too!

4 Likes

I know that @aeda.rawr also had Mona the vampire (if memory serves me well :joy:)

I know that the UK does share some stuff with Australia and Canada though

3 Likes

I only watched before cbeebies, lol.

Does that count?

4 Likes

We do!

btw, Gracious Revenge is a meh for me,

I love to watch kdrama and chinese historical harem drama!

1 Like

Ayyyyy :raised_hands:t5:

3 Likes

Gracious Revenge really isn’t that great, I started watching Secret Boutique and Cruel Temptation/Temptation of Wife (2008)

Now I wanna watch some harem dramas!

3 Likes

Yeah, as usual, a great disappointment.

Btw, I recommend you to watch VIP, and Graceful Family.

And if you want to watch harem dramas, then watch The Story of Yanxi Palace, it’s very satisfying to watch!

3 Likes

Most dramas this year were fairly disappointing because the characters are cardboard cutouts. I miss dramas like Ice Adonis, The Promise, Cruel Temptation, I’m Sorry I Love You (this one will make you cry), All About Eve, The Women’s Room, Mysterious Personal Shopper (the last good daily I watched), Ruby Ring, Cuckoo Nest, and Hwangjini…

I’ve been considering watching Graceful Family but I don’t think it’s up to my taste.

What’s it about?

3 Likes

Some twisted rich family. The husband has three wives. The first wife, MC’s mum was killed so she has to solve the mystery with her LI.

The family is just freaking twisted, and I’m not even kidding, but it’s really good. The plot is engaging and there are just constant shocking plot twists along the way.

2 Likes

Ooh, mystery and revenge??

The intro took me out tbh. Some drunk driver and the police? How’s that related?

2 Likes

It somewhat shows the personality and it’ll be related to one of the future episodes. The characters are well-developed and most of the episodes begin with a character’s backstory.

2 Likes

Huh.

I may watch it this weekend…

You should really watch Secret Boutique!!

2 Likes

Hm…

I might watch it tomorrow.

2 Likes

Yay!

It’s really good, all the characters have great motivations/development and it’s extremely well-scripted

2 Likes

I wanted to watch it to find out why you like it so much, but German YouTube restrictions are too strict, so I can’t watch it :unamused::crying_cat_face::broken_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Use this link:

https://kissasian.sh

just ignore the ads, lol

It’s safe and no virus.

2 Likes

Okay :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat::+1: I’ll try it on my tablet when it starts working again, my phone screen is too small to see anything :sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

You use KissAsian too?

I also recommend Dramacool

1 Like