Is anybody else in love with pizza? Or is it just me?

I love eating pizza. Honestly, I can probably eat pizza all week if I could. Unfortunately, I am lactose intolerant, and eating pizza does to do damage to my stomach (if you know what I mean). But, it doesn’t stop me from eating pepperoni pizza with tomatoes on it :raised_hands:t4:

Does anybody else love pizza? If so, what toppings do you like on it?

7 Likes

Pizza is amazing

2 Likes

Mmmm Hawaiian :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Pizza is the only non vegan thing I crave, how dare you bring it up. I love pizza so much, it’s an unhealthy obsession.

2 Likes

Pizza can totally be vegan, and it’s one of the only vegan-ised things I’ve tried I actually really enjoyed

2 Likes

Yeah but it’s not the same.

Plus, the texture of vegan cheese is soooo different than regular cheese. It’s sticky. That does not make for a good pizza.

1 Like

Oh? The one I had was great :o

1 Like

I want that pizza, gimme.

1 Like

It was a takeout in Scotland, so when you next swing by look up takeouts that do vegan pizzas, I imagine there are like 4 in the country xD

1 Like

As someone who has never been out of Florida, I will probably never experience that but I can hope :joy:

1 Like

Fingers crossed Scotland doesn’t just sink into the ocean due to conservatism.

Looking like it might xD Hopefully you’ll be able to visit before then, it’s really quite a gorgeous country, lol

1 Like

Lol south Florida has been on flood watch for 2 days so I feel ya.

And yeah I have seen pictures, soooo pretty!

1 Like

Classic pepperoni

Pepperoni and sasuge(best combo ever)

Pepperoni and bacon

4 Likes

Yum. :yum::yum::green_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

I LOVE pizza! Hawaiian is my favorite :yum: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I love pizza but I’m lactose intolerant too sadly.

I’ll eat it anyways

1 Like

One of the many things I miss about New York!

Tony’s pizza for greasy pizza, or Union Pizza works for like real Italian pizza in Bushwick (Roberta’s is overrated). And Barboncino in Crown Heights omg. And Artichoke (everywhere around the city) for that delicious pie that turned a healthy vegetable into a delight of creamy sauce with meaty cheese mmmm

French pizza has not been great so far. Closer to Italy, but worse for Italian food imo

3 Likes

I hate it :grimacing:

For some reason, I have completely gone off pizza. I wouldn’t even bother eating it when I’m at a party.

Oooooooo yessss :weary: