Is anyone still up for this?

Okay, please vote on the polls for everyone who wishes to continue this year’s Secret Santa event. I will leave these up for the whole week. After that, I want to jump right into everything! Everyone tagged is someone who has been seen by the system for the past month and a half. I know we are going through a rebrand but that doesn’t mean we can’t have some fun for the holiday time. Please remember when voting! You need to be easy to contact from now to the end of December. This way I’m not chasing after people that haven’t answered in a month.

Do you want Secret Santa Year 4 to happen?
  • Yes, I would like to go on with the event!
  • Maybe, tag me when you make the sign-up page.
  • No, I don’t have time to work on this.

0 voters

Should we extend the deadline?
  • Yes, I think the extra time during the rebranding would be good.
  • Maybe, it all depends on how long it takes to get everything in motion.
  • No, let’s keep it like normal with the deadline being December 21st.

0 voters

I think that is everything. I’ll just make another post if any more questions come to mind. Happy voting! Fill free to ask any questions!

Tags

@OhSumana @Meekepeek @Ouijaloveletters @ethereal @RainyDay @Kristi @Jass @LunaticLeviTheSecond @CrazyCaliope @lollipoplady @FuzilladeBlue @Caticorn @Cam @CerealKiller @Littlefeets @liyahsdiamond @Rose @Secretz @Badass_Saasha @Skyler2 @astxrism @anon68003072 @ShanniiWrites @lamecast88 @Kbail @Kiwii @Kiaaa @void @benitz786 @novella @duck @celestialkitten @Duckling @Cadborosa @_abbinshire @sunflower.flow @bpalmer @Michele @RainbowCat @Divcp @Bexs @Megan @anon74943800 @OreoBiscuit @GennieG @raviola @JohnnyTuturro @laurenmusic @baleigh @sofia @Blegar @elysium @Nemesis @Trenchcoat @joanphillips @wanderingechoes @BrutallyBritish @KiaraTheSnek @anon25631914 @Ari101 @linetta4 @BeckJohn21 @GabrielaKrueger @mchaljdn @angelic @Kbail @Benjamin @anita66 @Spes @Oofalumpa @_haruka @Mouschi @Madilnel @valtt79 @Sam1410 @courtana @schittwriter @Willowsprout @kamaveles @DazzledSnowFlake @TalesByNightFall @Andi @Harryjack @Jessica.epi @harrystyle @Nil @Khief @unfinished_sentenc @newspells @SpravyDlas @Some_Kid @Simaa @passionfruit @Ytqha @abdosy @Bluecookies @WritingWithStars @sarmadamir1998 @firefly @Aria_Anderson @ThePoeticRaven @MeghanWrites @phlegmatic @line123462 @MichiTheThird @Dior_Miller @maxkvinton @E_bee @chocovic @WondersDesth @Owertym @Tellyg47 @anon57001400 @Gretta436 @peterliud @hlacey

8 Likes

For what, though?

3 Likes

Secret Santa

3 Likes

Oh, yes!

1 Like

Hell yeah!

3 Likes

Great, I thought you might be excited about this!

I’m glad you are on board!

3 Likes

I loved it the previous years, so I’m definitely up for doing it again this year!

3 Likes

Great, I’m glad!

3 Likes

Sure! Dunno if I did it last year though.

2 Likes

I think you sat it out last year due to your time schedule.

2 Likes

Ahhh okay

3 Likes

Dang looks like Christmas is getting close but unfortunately I may have to skip this year secret Santa as piano lesson does start Christmas music towards the end of October.

5 Likes

Is it rlly 4 yrs?

1 Like

Yep, this will be year four!

1 Like

I’m going to leave this poll open so that I can add anyone to the sign-ups page that votes until the deadline for signing up has passed.

1 Like

I would have joined if not for my schedules! Sorry. Hope you all have fun! :grin::heart_decoration:

1 Like

No worries! I completely understand! Thank you!

1 Like