Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

I shrugged as he refused to take a shower. After that I let out a sigh as I started to think. “I don’t think so, not in my book at least"I said.” I don’t even have contact with my family anymore, let alone know how to maintain such a weak bond that people call friendship"I said.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“Well I think you would be a good friend.” Archer said as he settled into his seat a little more. “You say it is a weak bond but you know maybe friendship would satisfy your human curiosity a little bit.” Archer was testing the waters it seemed like him and Genosta were getting along well but he knew just from there converstions today that he was a little stand offish at times.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I shook my head. “You get me wrong. I don’t mean a weak bond like your example. People have so many reasons to make friendships and most are selfish reasons such as not be a loner. But at the same time you just have to do that and that friendship could he over” I said and snapped my fibger at the wordt ‘That’. “Just a wrong word, action even the whisper of someone else or your own mind can break that bond” I said. “People often say those bonds with other people are so precious or special but couples cheat, friends break up, family turn against each other as soon as money is involved, so I keep people in mind but I don’t really like to use those terms as much” I explain. “Probably the reason I’m a loner” I added with a chuckle.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“You just dont like the label then?” He asked trying to make sure he understood what Genosta was saying. “I mean I understand where you are coming from but I will say we are not all as bad as you make us out to be.” Archer was still hopeful that some type of friendship could come of this of at least this wouldn’t be the last time that him and Genosta got to speak and get to know each other and just be. Archer knew Genosta was cynical and a little different in a strange and kind of out there way but be liked it, Heck he felt pretty comfortable around Genosta from the start as absolutely crazy as that made him sound and he knew it made him sound pretty darn crazy.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“Do you know what does it mean? Giggly Juice?” Bill asked. “Probably something dumb… Ehh, I don’t really care… Do you know what it means?” he grabbed another glass of – what looked like water – and drank it. Mikhael immediately spat out the water. “Yuck, expired gin.” he wiped his mouth and lightly pushed the glass away.

“Looks like I spoke too soon…” he paused. “Ugh, ekelhaft! Who even comes to this rotten place?” aaand he continued complaining. Mikhael noticed Bill almost fall of his unstable chair. Wow, was there anyplace worse than this so-called bar. "Whoa! You 'kay? he asked. Mikhael is a world-famous singer, well was a world-famous singer, and now he’s working in this place?

“Of course I did. These are GREAT songs.”

“I’m judging you very badly right now,” he gave Bill a weird look and later realised that he was joking. “Oh,” he looked through the list of songs he was actually going to sing. Mikhael heaved a sigh of relief knowing his friend didn’t write those awful songs. It felt like a 5-year-old kid had written those lyrics.

“He’s either at this home or… somewhere… Well, James’ll be fine.” he brushed it off and got up. "Want me to sing along? I haven’t sung in days. "

@sunflower.flow ~ Very Shippable Guy :grinning:

She walked into the store and looked around. It looked like the lady was selling weapons or something of that sort. Rapunzel immediately realised that she had to apologise to the woman, “I’m deeply sorry! I was-s… I mea-n, I- ugh! I’m just very sorry!” she stammered.

“Stupid woman! You can’t even apologise properly!” she whispered to herself and looked down at her leg. “I-I;m willing to p-pay for the damage…!” she searched her pockets for her business card, then noticed that she didn’t have any pockets. She had come out in her sleepwear.

@Meekepeek ~ Nimue Vivianne

3 Likes

I shrugged. "not just that, if we both were told that we both won 2 million, and I told you that then gave you one million and then it turns out I won another million at the same company so the gave me everything in one go, then people throw in the rumor that we won 3 an told you it was only two so you would think I was fair, how quickly would you believe the rumor? “I ask.” That, happens faster than you could imagine, not to mention, people will always believe that little voice of doubt over the loud screams of trust"I added. “I don’t like to use a term of what it’s meaning isn’t real” I tell him.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

I looked over my shoulder with a raised eyebrow. “You better,” I tell her calmly and made her sit. I kept the water circle around her feet to clean up any drops of blood that were still falling on the floor while grabbing the first aid kid. I also took a big bottle of pure alcohol and walked back. I threw the orb of red water that I used to clean the floor in the sink and used some water from a water tank that was behind the counter to clean her leg. After it was clean, I used a bit of pure alcohol to disinfect the wound. “Don’t scream” I only said before moving the pure alcohol onto her wound. since I don’t touch it, it’s all clean and no fabric or cotton got stuck in the wound. “You’re in luck, I know how to take care of these things, but don’t get me wrong, I’m only doing this because it’s bad for business if someone walks away from my shop with an open wound” I explain and started to sew her leg with the proper stitching set before fully removing the alcohol. All the bloody liquids I dropped in the drain and then turn to her. “So, tell me,” I said with crossed arms while leaning against the counter. “got any magic pockets in that nightgown of yours?” I asked.
@elixr

2 Likes

“Hehe, I will…” she answered. Rapunzel saw the woman clean and disinfect her wound. She tried really hard not to scream. Or even make the slightest noise. She bit her lips and her nails dug into her skin.

She sighed after the woman did her thing. Rapunzel also noticed the weird water thingies that she used. “W-what… exactly are those…?” she asked out of curiosity, not trying to sound annoying. “So, tell me, got any magic pockets in that nightgown of yours?”

“Um… I forgot I was in my pyjamas… I can quickly grab my purse from my house and come back here… if you w-want. Or you can write down my phone number.”

@Meekepeek ~ Nimue

2 Likes

"Water tanks, its how I prevent people from stealing or attacking in case needed. There are 5 throughout the store. It happened once, never again. Which is why we have a problem at the moment. You see, I know better than to let people just leave with the promise they come back, because they don’t or are in my eyes dumb, no offence if you were actually planning on returning"I said. “After all, my costumers buy a weapon so most aren’t exactly golden citizens” I explained.
@elixr

2 Likes

“Oh… I was planning on returning. Leaving without paying for the damages is just very unprofessional.” she said genuinely. Rapunzel wasn’t the kind of person to break promises or lie.

“If you’ll allow me, I’ll quickly run back to my house and grab my purse. Or at least my business card. I’ll also buy a weapon! I might use it… You know, in cases of emergencies.”

@Meekepeek ~ Nimue

2 Likes

I let out a sigh while I shook my head. “Sorry, nothing personal but do you have anything you can give me that can assure me you will?” I asked. “I have been in this business for a while and I don’t really trust people with stuff like this if you know what I mean, now I actually still have a 30 minutes break sooooo” I point out.
@elixr

2 Likes

“I… never knew you had a child…”

“It was a long time ago darling. No one really knows about it.” She waved her hand dismissively. She would prefer to forget about it rather than talk about it, which is what Aphrodite seemed to want to happen when the topic of her husband came up, judging from the sudden sadness appearing on her face.

‘Why did you have to remind me of him? I still don’t know where he is…”

“Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that. I didn’t mean to pry in your business.” She said with the guiltiest tone she could muster. “I must say that you are handling this gracefully. I wouldn’t be able to get out of bed. Just know, If you ever need to talk about it, I’m here.”

@elixr - Aphrodite

1 Like

“I get you, I’m a businesswoman too. Maybe my number? Or my assistant’s number? He may pick up, but I’m not sure. It’s really early…” she rubbed her neck and thought of other ways to prove that she wasn’t going to run away.

“Oh… so we can go to my house together? That way you know I won’t escape. Even if I try to run, my leg’s hurt.”

@Meekepeek ~ Nimue

1 Like

I nodded. “That’s my best way if securing you pay,” I tell her and got up. “Now the next question is whenever or not you can walk in the first place” I then said. “try standing and walk a little bit” I suggest as I gesture towards the handgun aisle in front of us.
@elixr

1 Like

Archer
“I wouldn’t believe the rumor at all its a rumor i grew up surrounded by them and you cant believe them just for the hell of it and to be honest I wouldnt care much about you keeping extra money from me I would just assume you had a good reason and shrug it off.” He shrugged as he plainly stated his feelings towards Genosta’s hypothetical. “wait people have a voice of screaming doubt I only hate that towards myself I mean it is usually self doubt that i have messed something up and like there will be repercussions for it but its not a common thing that i have experienced towards other people. I mean at least for me.” Archer may have been too trusting or maybe he had grown to a point he didnt have much to loose so he didnt care. Regardless Archer was one who jumped into thing with some thinking but lead but action and not always his brain despite how smart he was. “I kind of understand i guess but i mean I just have never been there I guess. Heck most people dont know i exist let alone get along with me so maybe i haven’t had the opportunity.”
@Meekepeek (Im sorry if this is bad i decided to reply at 1;30 am)

1 Like

I shrugged. “I’ve had it before, in probably the worse way there is, so that trust is pretty much gone,” I said. “I talk in associates and useful people,” I said. “And I don’t hide those terms either” I just said. Not that I never tried those friendship terms, hang out with people my age but it never worked out - I thought to myself. “I mean why should I repeatedly come back to drink instant chocolate with an icicle?” I asked jokingly.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Because my company is amazing.” Archer was laughing at himself as he said it. “I dont know maybe you enjoy me when I’m not an iceman.” He was smiling ear to ear as he grabbed his bag and pulled his notebook out. “I mean I have a pretty good personality when it comes dow to it.” He was giggling as he set back in his chair.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“I think I can…” she glanced at her injured leg. It didn’t hurt as bad as she thought it would have. She took the support of a shelf and got up. She shook her leg a bit. “Ow,” it stung a bit.

Rapunzel slowly walked and it seemed fine. “Other than it stinging a bit, I can walk properly. But I might limp a few times…” She paused before gesturing towards the door, “Let’s go, it’s not that far.”

They exited her shop and were soon on the streets. She looked at the riot who were protesting against the police. Huh, how didn’t she notice them before? Eh… who cares, anyway? “They’re sure making a lot of noise,”

@Meekepeek ~ Nimue Vivianne

“I’m fine, I’m fine,” she waved her hand and brushed it off. “at least I get some silence and alone time now.” she joked, but she was still sad.

“Anyway, what were you doing? I can smell some really delicious pastries. Of course, I’m not going to eat them right now, even though they’re looking pretty tempting.” she eyed the colourful pastries.

@Kbail ~ Mother Gothel
ORP: What do they talk about? I’m running out of ideas :sob:

2 Likes

I nodded and followed her. We walked outside and noticed the loud riot. “one second” I said and used some snow to create a paper thin bit of water on the hole she made. “With a temperature like this, it should freeze right about… Now” I saod and when I stopped using my powers, the broken window bad a layer ice over it, making it sort of protected. “oh one more thing” I said and walked in and lowered the security curtains. I then walked out again. “In case they think about raiding my store next” I mumbled and turned to her. “We can go” I tell her.
@elixr

2 Likes

“Guess I’ll have to wait for summer to find out whenever or not I like you when you’re not a snowman or not” I shrugged. “I wouldn’t say your company is good though, I mean if you’re talking about the one below us, then I have a better company and it’s not even existing,” I said. officially that is - I add in my head
@bpalmer
sorry I thought I had responded to this.

1 Like