Let's Complain About... Parents!

Whenever I have an argument with my parents, they say “you young people and your depression and your bisexuality and your gender issues”. TF? I said I couldn’t help you today? What does that have to do with anything?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

9 Likes

My parents keep forcing me to socialize with human beings because they simply want me out of the house :expressionless::new_moon::dizzy:
Quarantine is the best revenge, now they can’t get rid of me that easily :innocent::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

6 Likes

:notes: My high hopes are getting low, because these people are so old
The way they think about it all, if I try I will never know
My high hopes are getting low, but I know I’ll never be alone
It’s alright we’ll survive, cuz’ parents aren’t always right
:notes:

Anyways all I’m gonna say is that everyone and everyone can become a parent, but not everyone and anyone should

3 Likes

Love my momma. But my father oh my, i have a lot of things to rant about but if i start i’ll never stop so i’m just going to say-
HE IS SO GOD DAMN ANNOYING

3 Likes

Same with my dad. Don’t understand wtf i’ve done wrong but i’ve always done something apparently :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

girl why do our dads sound so similar lol :joy:

4 Likes

My dad took me off his insurance without telling anyone

3 Likes

That’s… Wow! Like wow :flushed:

3 Likes

He’s a greatttttt guy! :roll_eyes: (sense the sarcasm lol)

3 Likes

nhcsjkcnsdjk :relieved:

– I hate it when one of my parents tells me to wash the dishes and then puts their plate in and smiles at me and then gets mad and says that I’m disrespectful when I confront them about it.
– I hate it when I feel like I’ve done something good and tell them what I’ve done and just get told ‘yOu cOuLd’Ve dOnE bEtTeR’.
– I don’t like it when my parents won’t buy me something bruhhh.
– I don’t like it when my parents try and choose what career I should have.

I have a lot more though.

2 Likes

My grandfather did that with all his kids including my mom, and now I know this is going to sound sadistic, but he got his karma. His died in the most unpleasant manner and I kind of enjoy the way he died. I didn’t know at the time because I was like 4 months old but anytime I hear the story I find it very hard not to smirk.

2 Likes

Yeah, I told him I don’t want him in my life anymore ever again and threw it in his face that he won’t even be the one to walk his own daughter down the aisle. He will have it coming for him too, I’m sure of it!!

2 Likes

Karma always comes around.

I hate how my parents are at my neck because i’m not in the gold league in my school. Like bruh I made to Silver be happy. I’m still going to get into a good university with it. I do basketball even with my complicated leg, for their sake so I can get into a college with a sports scholarship. I play the violin so I can get in on a music scholarship. Like I can’t do only academical related things. I want to live like other kids my age.

2 Likes

HEYYY WHEN DID YOU BECOME A MOD >:o congrats btw =D

Sjjdjd same
And then when I ask them if I can go meet up with friends she’s like “wHy? YoU aLwAyS Go oUt”

HHhhhh

I hate it when she drags me along with her to meet someone and all I can do is stand there with my awkward self whilst they have the time of their lives -.-

Also hate it when I have to go with my mum just to look after my younger brother >:T
I mean its not that bad but the fact she denies it every time I confront her about wHY IM EVEN THERE EJDJDI

JEHDISJXJ
OR WHEN THEY DO THAT FACE YOU KNOW THEY MAKE WHEN THEY DONT LIKE SOMETHING

4 Likes

I don’t know :woman_shrugging:t2: It’s weird… Thanks! :smile:

2 Likes

My mom uses this. Along with insults to my body, how I talk, etc. I have very bad mood swings, and my parents usually makes it worse. And I feel like I can’t do anything right due to her comments of ‘what are you missing?’ And ‘my other children doesn’t act like this’ and she also likes to make fun of my weight.

And when i tell her she’s hurting me, I get a response of “I cAn sAy wHaTevA I WaNt” like no.

And her homophobia… enough said.

2 Likes

Yo! My mum is homophobic as f-ck. She literally likes only one gay person because he talks about self empowerment and things like that. But like if we see an LGBT person anywhere, she makes this disgusted face right to them and all I can do is silently apologise to them. When she now see’s them smiling at me she just yells, look away baby. I’m like the f-ck. Sometimes when I’m in public I feel like I need to where I’m not homophobic or against the LGBT+ community even though I’m straight. Like I’ve tried telling her that we too are LGBT because we have a sexuality and sexuality is all LGBT is about.

5 Likes

My dad died when I was fifteen, and my mom’s usually pretty cool. Sometimes we disagree on certain things, like the fact that she still wants to go to Germany next month because she paid for the tickets before quarantine and doesn’t want to lose that money. But the travel agency said they’ll call us as soon as they know something about the flight getting cancelled or postponed.

1 Like

‘all girls born after 1993 do is eat hot chip, be bisexual and lie’

-every parent ever

5 Likes

Yell at you in public so everyone can hear, and spank you in public, and when you get detention, row and cuss at you in front of everyone while they talking softly. Getting mad for no damn reason all cause he/she called you and u answer and they didnt say yes in return. I swear parents are ugh sometimes but u have to love them.

3 Likes