Let's Complain About... The Lockdown!

Is anyone else being slowly driven crazy by the lockdown? I hate not being able to go out, even though it’s not like I go out when I can :joy:

Plus I’m not used to spending this much time with my family :joy: We’re getting on each other’s nerves!

What’s rubbing you up the wrong way about the lockdown?

14 Likes

YES!! Lockdown is so boring, oml. And these teachers are giving us so much work. Even more than they would if we were in school. Like chill!! Give us a break. We’re already under enough stress because of this whole situation. Can you lighten the work load a bit?

4 Likes

Lots of things.

1. I share a room with my older sister and she’s extremely messy and im extremely clean. So that does not work.

2. My family are so god damn annoying.

3. I was meant to go on holiday and we found this cute house on airbnb and it looked like a freakin mansion.

4. I was meant to get my hair dyed aswell and my hairdresser was going to dye it brown for me and now we cant do that and my roots look like a big old mess.
    Aint no way im dying my hair during lockdown, my brother did and now he has a giant yellow patch on his head :rofl:

5. I was also getting my nose re-pierced but rip cant do that.

I mean its not like i go out anyway but now i want to. Even tho Boris said we’re allowed to go out once for one form of exercise (i think anyway) i still wont coz i hate everyone. So i dont understand why its bothering me that much :joy:

4 Likes

I get the hairdresser struggles! My fringe (bangs) is so long!

3 Likes

It’s so stressful :sob:

2 Likes

Ummm… The only thing that’s changed for me is that I talk to my friends more now :eyes:

3 Likes

AND THE FREAKING DOOMER NEWS!

I’m bored. I try to watch TV, but every freaking channel is full of people being bored on webcam and doomer news.

Why am I going to watch people being bored? How is that going to cure my boredom? If I have to hear the word “homeschooling” again when a parent means “I had to read a book to my kid”, I’m gonna slap a beach

4 Likes

Added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:
And if you create another one of these without tags I’ll create a “Let’s complain about… Shannii not adding tags” thread :eyes::eyes::eyes::green_heart:

4 Likes

And my sleeping schedule is completely ruined now thanks to the lockdown :eyes::eyes::eyes::green_heart:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: gotta keep my leaders on their toes :wink:

I’m bad. Sorry!

4 Likes

As an extrovert, I am tired of it.

2 Likes

The worst thing is the weather is sooo nice :sob:

2 Likes

Yes! I remember when it rained and I was stuck in my house like rapunzel but with no goddamn prince!

2 Likes

I am the only one that’s enjoy the lockdown…?

4 Likes

staying at home all day

my sleep schedlue

becoming stir-crazy at home

the amount of work I have

1 Like

I’m enjoying it too but my sleep schedule is still ruined :eyes::eyes::eyes::green_heart:

3 Likes

• I keep having to clean because my siblings clearly don’t know how to.
  • I keep going to sleep at like 5am and waking up at like 3pm.
  • I’m bored.
  • I’m eating out of boredom now.
  • I can’t find my phone.

1 Like

I honestly like this lockdown. I don’t really have anyone to talk to so just staying home is a bit relaxing.

1 Like

Kinda wish lockdown happened later :sweat_smile:
Like when I have my own house xD

JSUDHDJ SAME

Also, keeping track of time?
Whats that?

Nah it has its perks xP
Like waking up whenever you want to…
No one’s really rushing you…
There’s not much pressure these days…
And I like how I don’t have to put up with my classmates anymore =D

This legit sums up how I feel about the lockdown-

4 Likes

It’s boring!
I feel less inspired to write my story because I’m not interacting with anyone or seeing anything different.

2 Likes