Let's take over the forums 😈 (with duck pfps πŸ‘€πŸ¦†) (Duck drawing tutorial included!)

Okay! I’ll see if I’ll figure out how to do it! :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:

Is mine still on your list of ducks to draw? :pleading_face: I can also draw my own one if you want cause you seem busy :eyes:

1 Like

Oui :eyes::green_heart:
It’s the second one on my list :eyes:
(The first one is the one where I try to figure out how to draw your hair :eyes:)

1 Like

Or do you want another duck now that I also draw ducks mixed with other animals? :eyes:

1 Like

Nope, just a normal duck with hair kinda like my real hair is still what I want :eyes: Oh, and maybe if possible could you give the duck a black choker? That would be amazing :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Without seeing the context of this thread I was so confused when I got on ShanniiWrite :flushed::joy::joy:

2 Likes

CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT

2 Likes

I had a little break and wanted to do something fun so I tried to draw my own duckling based on your guide :eyes: It’s still a work in progress! Also, I will definitely be using yours as pfp Hanna, your style is just so much radder!

4 Likes

The teacher-duck? :woman_teacher::duck:

1 Like

Since I have an ample amount of time right now, I decided to follow @Duckling’s tutorial on how to draw a duck. I made a duck version of Azula out of it, and it kinda sucks. I was too lazy to draw the feet :laughing:

The lines are rigged and I need to buy a stylus

6 Likes

How do you people manage that with your fingers?!

3 Likes

That’s awesome!

3 Likes

YES THE CULT IS GROWING

1 Like

Well…

5 Likes

My duck sketch collection is growing! :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

I’ll try to finish at least 2 new ducks tomorrow! :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

7 Likes

This is just creepy.

My finished duck btw :eyes:

20201103_232901

4 Likes

How did you do the hair? I’m still struggling with it :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

How’s your angel duck going? :pleading_face::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Trying over and over again. Many different layers in basically a base for straight hair and then add some more layers for the curly texture.

1 Like