Let's take over the forums 😈 (with duck pfps 👀🦆) (Duck drawing tutorial included!)

Didn’t have time to do anything and won’t have before friday :sob::sob:
I’ve been working on an assignment from 11am and I’m still not done :sob:

1 Like

How do you guys get the lines so nice? I mean, look at mine.

2 Likes

Also, if @Duckling allows it I’m willing to also create ducks for people :eyes:

1 Like

I’ll try that for your duck then :eyes::sparkles::+1:
I’ll start it now and try to finish it tomorrow :eyes::eyes:

Aw :sob::sob:

Do you use the stabilizer for your lines? :eyes::sparkles:

Sure :eyes::sparkles::+1:
But make sure that the people are okay with you drawing the ducks :eyes::eyes::green_heart::duck:

1 Like

I think…

1 Like

I sketch first, trace the sketch, and trace that again until they are like good.

I’m excited to see it and I’m curious to see the difference between how you draw it and how I did it. Yours will be radder for sure tho!

Of course! So if anyone reads this and wants me to make one feel free to just tag me on this thread!

1 Like

:eyes::green_heart::duck:

If you wanted a duck with an outline, please let me know! I’m just kinda experimenting with different methods, so I randomly draw some with and some without an outline :pleading_face::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

That’s adorable! I will make it my pfp right now.

2 Likes

Can I post it on my Instagram? :pleading_face::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Of course you can!

1 Like

Yay, my Instagram will become even more ducktastic! :star_struck::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

@Duckling is it alright if I request for a better version of my Azula duck? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Sure :eyes::sparkles::+1::green_heart:

1 Like

Haha sorry this looks horrible :joy: I honestly don’t know what I was thinking :joy:

monster duck

3 Likes

One of Donald’s nephews? :billed_cap::wink:

1 Like

Haha yes :joy:

1 Like

@KiaraTheSnek: Want to become a snakeduck? :snake::duck::grin:

1 Like

Better than mine.

1 Like

HANNA LOOK @DUCKLING

It’s my first digital drawing ever do you think I have potential :pleading_face::duck:

9 Likes

Th-thats Your first?! That’s amazing!

1 Like