Let's talk about horror movies!

Since Candyman is delayed due to Corona and I am extremely depressed, I decided to make this thread to talk about all things horror! You can share opinions, memes, fan art, or anything else, as long as it’s sPoOpY!

I’ll start us off with an unpopular opinion: Freddy Krueger is grossly overrated. He isn’t and never was funny, and he doesn’t deserve to be a horror icon.

3 Likes

Can yall recommend me some good horror films on netflix coz i want to have a nightmare.

1 Like

Hmm… I’ve learned that Netflix isn’t that good at being scary, lol, but here’s a couple of the ones I’ve seen:
The Perfection
Apostle
Veronica (Actually Good)
Eli (Actually Good)
Train to Busan (Actually Good)
The Babysitter (Actually Good)
XX
Little Evil

2 Likes

I’ve watched the babysitter! But i’ll watch the rest of those ones tonight thank you.

2 Likes

Train to Busan is sooo good

3 Likes

Yessssssss

1 Like

It was actually scary. Haven’t finished it yet though

1 Like

Veronica scared the sh*t outta me :rofl:

I have partially watched Eli because i had my eyes closed the entire time so i won’t come accross disgusting scenes.

3 Likes

Haunting of Hill House was great, insanely emotional, dark, scary, it’s probably the best character driven narrative on Netflix.

2 Likes

Will you see this, The Grudge, Annabelle, The Conjuring, and Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark
https://g.co/kgs/hwkjw9

2 Likes

I love horror films I have watched
It chapter 1&2 , conjuring , Annabelle , insidious all the parts , the bride , 1920 , the exorcist , the ring , finding friends , the evil dead ,and the nun , Veronica

1 Like

I’ve seen them all, but I only liked Scary Storries…

2 Likes

Aren’t they scary

I would alway see commercials of horror movie but it doesn’t scare me anymore. Since I have watch walking dead

I watched all of them too. :joy:

1 Like

I’m not a fan of horror, the only horror movie I remember watching was Annabelle: The Conjuring (2013) cos this was recently.

So me and a few cousins watched this at night, outside in the cubby house, in the back yard. And I think this just made the horror experience more real cause we even slept the night there after watching it XD

1 Like

Honestly the only good Annabelle movie is the second one.

2 Likes

Anyone know where to watch “the invisible man”?

1 Like

You can rent it on Amazon in the In Theaters section.

thank you!!

1 Like