Let's talk concerts

I love a good concert, I’ve been to Lewis Capaldi and P!ATD live in the last year, but have my eyes on a few more concerts. I’m curious which concerts people here have been to, what is high on your list of singers/bands you want to see live, as well as just a general place to talk about concerts as a whole!

3 Likes

I’m too afraid, because I can’t handle crowds or loud noises.

3 Likes

I’ve been to a smallll festival before, I hated it :smiley: it was too loud, I didn’t know any of the bands, the toilets were bad and everything was expensive

3 Likes

Then concerts might not be great for you honestly

1 Like

That’s an oof, never been to a festival before but what you described is exactly what I fear and why I’m holding back from going to one…

1 Like

Honestly yeah and this wasn’t even overnight

1 Like

Oh, yeah, that would have probably been even more awful honestly

AHHHH!

1 Like

I absolutely loved both concerts I’ve been to fairly recently.

Lewis Capaldi was in Cardiff, at the castle. It was quite interesting, 80% there were teenage girls honestly. But he was great live, super funny and it was just a great vibe in general…

Panic at the disco, well, they were like on my 'I want to see them live once" list, and since he’s stopping, I decided to get tickets quite last minute to the Rotterdam show, loved it and I’m so glad I went honestly!

i have this weird thing with concerts because
i would LOVE to go to one (when MCR first announced their reunion tour i was this close to buying plane tickets to the US to go see them)
but also my health doesn’t get along with… crowds, flashing lights, too much noise, having to stand up for longer periods of time, etc
so it’ll be a frustrated dream for me i think

2 Likes

I kinda wish that concerts were more accessible but I know people love a light show etc

1 Like

I’m in the same boat with crowds, can’t do them. Hate them.

1 Like

same, i’d love it if they were ;w;

My 4’10 and 88lbs body would die.

1 Like

HAHAHA. Is that why you have the fear?

For me, I’m not scared of being trampled. I guess it’s more about the inability to breathe comfortably, and it probably blends into a claustrophobia thing too.

1 Like

Partially. You remember that I’m Autistic, right? Loud noises, bright lights and crowds are too much for me to handle. Strong smells, too.

This is also my problem
As a person who loves music a lot
My autism is just like
“No, never go there, we don’t do THAT”

1 Like

Autism say nope.

1 Like

I did however buy a ticket to a virtual black veil brides concert during lockdown
It was fun enough but I had a few technical issues

1 Like

I’ve never been to a concert and honestly I’m conflicted about whether or not I would want to go to one.

Cause for me, I have issues with certain sounds and crowded situations (I’ve got a little bit of issues with sensory overload) and there’s a part of me that worries that if I didn’t like the whole concert experience it’d be a waste of money when I’d have been happier jamming out to music at home.
But at the same time it would be so cool to go to a concert for a musician I like. And I do kinda want to go to a concert at least once to be able to say I’ve been to an actual concert.

I understand this too much… :sweat_smile:
Though smells only bother me like that if I’m already overwhelmed. And it depends on the sound. Some loud sounds are fine, but certain types of noise even if they aren’t loud make me want to curl in a ball and cry…

1 Like