Let's talk concerts

I’m going to go see Lil Wayne in concert next month!! :grin: :grin:

It’s been years since I’ve been to a concert, so I’m super excited about this one, and what makes it even more exciting is that he’s my favorite artist, crush, and it’s a Carter tour, which means he’ll be performing mainly songs from his Tha Carter series. Most of my favorite songs are from that series. Plus, he said that he chose small venues so that he could interact more with fans.
I’ve already got my dress, going shopping for leggings and boots this Saturday, and I’ve got the concert tickets and airplane tickets (because it’s in another state).

I did see him at an event back in January, but it wasn’t a concert. They played a few of his songs in the background, but he didn’t perform, and didn’t interact with anyone because he had a bad migraine. :pensive:

1 Like

Ahhhh been to sooo many, taking this chance to thank my city for organizing a festival every summer and giving me that opportunity

Last spring/summer I’ve seen 5sos and The Weekend :sob: IN 2 MONTHS I’LL BE GOING TO THE 1975S CONCERT O M G

2 Likes

How was that. I considered going to his concert here in the Netherlands but decided not to…

It’s almost been 2 weeks since I saw Lil Wayne in Charlotte, NC, and it was so amazing that I wish I could go back and relive that experience!!!

He is a truly awesome performer. He didn’t just play a background track and say a few lines. He performed all of his songs live, had a long setlist, and had a live band. The best part for me was when he was about to perform 6 Foot 7 Foot, and how the Banana Boat / Day O song started playing until it transitioned into 6’7. The crowd went BANANAS (pun intended)!

Ah, how was it?

It was the absolute best! 10/10 experience. I had been to Charlotte before, because my best friend lives there, but she was in Colorado that week, so she didn’t get to go to the concert with me.

Nevertheless, I had the best time ever and wish I could relive the experience. Lil Wayne is so cute. The only bad part was that people taller than me pushed to the front, pretending they had friends up there that was saving their place. I hate when people do that. I’m not tall, and neither is Lil Wayne. I was wearing platform boots, but it was still hard to see everything at times.

1 Like

I’m 22 and 4’10. I get it.

1 Like

Update on this, a couple weeks ago, I finally went to my first concert and it was amazing!

2 Likes

Ooh, what concert did you go to?

1 Like

I went to the Taylor Swift concert!

1 Like

Oooooohhh, that’s rad. How was she live?

1 Like

ooooh how was it?

1 Like

So amazing!

It was an absolutely amazing performance, and I could still see all of it even with a partial obstructed view

2 Likes

Sound really nice. I’m glad you enjoyed it and could still see all of it!

1 Like

oooh that sounds nice

1 Like

I’ve wasted too much time trying to see if there were any last minute concerts I can go to during my travels. Sadly when I’m in Rome there’s an Arctic Monkeys concert I would have loved to go to, but tickets are sold out :confused:

1 Like

Going to Andy Grammer this year let’s gooooo!! :rofl::partying_face:

1 Like

I just bought a concert ticket :scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

I only know one of his songs :joy:

1 Like

Fr fr
I hadn’t even realized how many of his songs I listened to until my sister showed my the lineup and convinced me :joy:

1 Like