Let's talk concerts

Congrats on Arctic Monkeys!!
Wish I could go tooo! :sob::sob:

1 Like

Wait, turns out I actually have 3 of his songs in my playlist :rofl:

They are all 3 good songs honestly… Kinda jealous now you’re going to his concert!

2 Likes

I adore going to concerts live. There’s just something so different about the experience. That being said, I’m not the type to splurge and NEED floor seats. Tbh I’m not that big a fan of any singer that I’d want them - I’m fine with having seats in the crowd somewhere.

Some concerts I’d love to see soon:

1. Selena Gomez
  2. Ariana
  3. Doja Cat

Just the ones that come to mind honestly

4 Likes

BRUH THEY CANCELED IT
MY LIFE OFFICIALLY HAS NO MEANING
It was the only thing I was looking forward to in this bs year

2 Likes

Aweee, I’m so sorry Isi. That really sucks…

2 Likes

Awe isi :sob:

Are they rescheduling? Why’d they cancel?

2 Likes

eyyyy nice

noooo i’m so sorry

2 Likes

I wish I could go to a concert, but my country is very unknown so none of my faves come here :')

2 Likes

I’m debating whether to get Men I Trust tickets
Idk who I’d go with tho :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I can imagine. I’m so jealous of like people who live in for example London for that reason. They have so much access to stuff like concerts, theater plays, ect. For me, there are sometimes concerts in Amsterdam or Rotterdam, but that 1.5 hours with public transport, so it’s just made quite hard for me cause I couldn’t really make the last train home after a concert usually…

2 Likes

NO AND IDK
They just did
It was too good to be true tbh so I’m not that surprised

1 Like

I saw TXT a few weeks ago at UBS arena. I don’t listen to them but I went for the experience :sparkles:

I also went for Huening Kai, :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

pics

I sadly did not record the barking :pensive::pensive:

2 Likes

Omg

I’m so jealous

None of the groups I like come to Canada :tired_face:

2 Likes

Lmao, my sister also dragged our entire family to Jersey to listen to stray kids. :sob: I was in Toronto a few weeks ago, I think twice is coming there soon. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Only 2 days until the concert, so excited :scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

Fun!!

Who are you seeing?

2 Likes

Arctic Monkeys! I’ve been fan of them for quite a while honestly, so yeah, excited!! And somehow random an Arctic Monkeys song started playing :joy:

3 Likes

I hope you have fun!!

That’s awesome :joy:

1 Like