Love Island || Sign Up Thread

Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 4.14.22 PM

THIS SUMMER, IT’S SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.

Welcome to the Villa.
Love Island is looking for vibrant singles from across the world who are searching for love! On the beautiful island of Fiji, these beautiful singles will spend the entire summer in a luxury villa with beautiful sandy beaches, a gorgeous pool, and not to mention, a great group of singles. Do you have what it takes to win the hearts of your fellow islanders and our viewers worldwide? Apply today, and if selected, pack your bags, because our producers will contact you with your flight information.

The singles are constantly filmed and broadcast to the world 6 days a week, competing to win a $100,000 prize by being the public’s favorite couple. In the villa, being single means risking being dumped, so it’s up to the characters to find someone to love, and hopefully, it will be true! New islanders come in all the time though, tempting our couples and stirring things up as people “get their graft on” to find their ideal partner.

This role play will follow the same format as Love Island, the show, including eliminations.

Rules

• The nature of the show, and therefore this roleplay, means that a character could be removed from the villa at any time!

• The character limit for Love Island RP is 4 characters at a time. Now, if one of your characters gets voted off you can make a new one immediately.

• Players cannot couple with themselves, meaning if you have multiple characters, they cannot couple up together.

• If enough players want additional characters at the same time, we will implement the Casa Amor challenge so that lots of new islanders can be introduced and can possibly have more than 4 if you would like.

• Much like the TV show, our characters will be able to “couple up” and compete to find love in the Villa. Every few days in the game, new islanders will be introduced to the villa. Everyone will have a few days to get to know one another and “get their graft on,” then we will hold a RECOUPLING.

• During the recoupling, either the boys or the girls (alternating each time) will take turns coupling up, deciding who they will be sharing a bed with for the foreseeable future. Characters will pick, one at a time, until everyone has been coupled up and I will use a random wheel to decide the order. At the end of the recoupling, anyone left single has the risk of being dumped from the island.

• This role play does contain some adult themes, and so all characters must be eighteen or older to join

• The first 5 females and males will be a surprise to everyone and will not be based on how fast they are submitted!

Important Links
Faceclaims

Genral Information
Current Couples

9 Likes

I’ll submit a male and a female if that’s okay!

1 Like

I would like to reserve a male and a female!

1 Like

Of course!!!

Can’t wait to see them!

1 Like

Also, in the sign-ups you are asking for an email. And it’s obligatory to provide it

1 Like

Hmmm let me check! That might be because it automatically sends a copy to you once submitted! Let me look!

1 Like

Better?

1 Like

Yes! Thank you!!

1 Like

Can I only make men?

1 Like

Of course!! I am not too worried about amounts right now since not everyone will start right away!

2 Likes

I really struggle picking faceclaims :sob:

2 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

UK budget could never

1 Like

Oooh I wanna reserve!

1 Like

Took some parts from the US!! UK >>>> USA version though!

Yes! Of course !!!

I only have a fc for a male picked out…no other information

Just made my girl Natalie “Nat” Chase… hope that’s all good!

1 Like

Thanks! Can’t wait to read about her.

2 Likes

Ima work on my person today