Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to the forums @CarlArnold. How did you find this forum if I may ask?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome @racslette ! :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Welcome @sunoolov3rrr!!

I love your username btw :blush:

4 Likes

Hiiii
I am working on figuring out the layout of everything, but I’m Kate! I was on the episode forums like a billion years ago, and I’m trying to get back into writing more. The RP’s were always super helpful, so I recently began looking at starting this back up! I hope I’m doing this right…anyway, hi!

8 Likes

Hey Kate and welcome to the forum, as you could probably tell rping exist here and here’s a few recommendations of some that have signups available (to my knowledge)

5 Likes

Thanks! I will check them out!

5 Likes

Omg, I remember you from episode. I was jassie12dw back there, not sure if you remember me. Either way, it’s really nice to see you here, and we would love to have you in the RP community here for sure!

7 Likes

welcome @DandelionKate, @sunoolov3rrr, @racslette, @CarlArnold, and @YourfavHufflepuff

4 Likes

hi! yeah I messaged telly too! I heard there were a few people who moved over here! glad to know there’s familiar peeps still writing! can’t wait to start back up

5 Likes

Hey!!!

Welcome to the forums!

I was also on the episode forums (same username)! I think we’ve rped together before!

5 Likes

I think so! I tried to go back and find the old ones so I could remember people and our writing, but most were deleted wayyyy back. so it’s nice to start over! I really missed writing with everyone, but I haven’t felt the most motivated. hopefully this will help get me back into the swing of things! crazy how long it’s been.

6 Likes

Super late (as usual), but welcome! I don’t remember my old companions from EF, but my EF username was Cheshire.Cat. :eyes:

Also super excited to have another rper!!! :eyes::sob:

4 Likes

Welcome!!! I told you, you will have some peeps that remember you <3

4 Likes

oh there she issss @Tellyg47 same username. found her.
I was wondering if you changed your name or not!

4 Likes

Nope still same old sunflower jim :joy:

4 Likes

Doubt she ever will

3 Likes

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

WOW! Love seeing an old face from the Episode RP community!!!
Happy you were welcomed over and found us!

Joining Welcome Home GIF

8 Likes

Welcomeee!

4 Likes

Hey @gigi :wave:

3 Likes