MAFIA GAME : The Scowrers Version

It was the fourth of February in the year 1875. It had been a severe winter, and the snow lay deep in the gorges of the Gilmerton Mountains. The steam ploughs had, however, kept the railroad open, and the evening train which connects the long line of coal-mining and iron-working settlements was slowly groaning its way up the steep gradients which lead from Stagville on the plain to Vermissa, the central township which lies at the head of Vermissa Valley. From this point the track sweeps downward to Bartons Crossing, Helmdale, and the purely agricultural county of Merton. It was a single track railroad; but at every siding—and they were numerous—long lines of trucks piled with coal and iron ore told of the hidden wealth which had brought a rude population and a bustling life to this most desolate corner of the United States of America…

So, this is will be like the normal mafia game but in “The Scowrers” theme of the Valley Of Fear, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, the creator of the fictional character, Sherlock Holmes, because I’m a sherlockian.

Your hosts will be @OhSumana and @Secretz :blush:

Storyline

The members of the Lodge 341, Vermisa Valley, aka The scowrers are a cruel and morbid murderous gang which is led by the body master Black Jack McGinty who is also the local counselor of the Vermisa Valley and owner of a saloon. McGinty by the fellows of his gang rules the miners and small businessmen of Vermisa Valley by collecting money forcibly from then, beating them and killing them brutally when needed or as a hit request. The members of the Lodge were born criminals from 18 years old to 40 years old. The best members were dreaded in the valley for their fierce and brutal behaviours. Even the police were not able to bring them to justice as for McGinty would bribe many eye-witnesses who would give a fake deposition that the murderers were somewhere else when the crime was committed or would appoint best lawyers who would led them to win. But then a Pinkerton Detective, Birdy Edwards comes to Vermisa Valley, and introduces himself as Jack McMurdo as he also joined the scowrers gang and finally brought them to justice

ROLES :~

The Scowrers

1. Blackjack McGuinty
McGuinty or Body Master McGuinty is also a scowrer but he’s the leader of them. He doesn’t need to agree with other scowrers to kill someone. He can kill any person of his choice at night or just give up his turn.

2. Tiger Cormac, Ted Baldwin and Wilson
3 deadly murderers (Scowrers) and McGuinty’s most trustworthy people. They will have to agree on their target before killing them (through a poll). They can kill one person at night.

3.Mike Scanlan
Mike Scanlan, or the noob scowrer doesn’t really have any abilities at the beginning. He will start killing when all the scowrers will be dead. The scowrers doesn’t know who Mike is. If the detective checks his identity he will appear as an innocent miner.

The Good People

1. Birdy Edwards
Birdy is a detective from the Pinkerton Detective Service. He’s disguised as a scowrer to check everyone’s identity and bring them to justice.

2. Brother Moris
Moris is a good guy. He’s a doctor. He can resurrect one person. But he won’t know the role of the person he’s resurrecting.

3. Mandas
Mandas is a miner who is good at martial arts. When he is voted out/killed, he can kill a person of his choice.

4. Relee
After the scowrers killed his only friend in Vermisa Valley, Relee became mentally unstable and he only lived to seek revenge on those who murdered his friend. He has two herbs. A healing medicine and a poison. The Madman will be informed who will die that night and can choose to use the antidote. If the he chose to do so, the player will survive the following day. After using of the healing medicine, he is not allowed to save another player anymore and will not be informed who will die for the following nights. Meanwhile, the poison can be used to kill a player. The player will die the following night. The Madman is not allowed to use both herbs at the same night.

5. James Stanger
Mr. Stanger is a renowned journalist in Vermisa Valley. He can write articles against a certain person during the night and can blame this person for the death. Then the person has to go undercover for the night, in other words gets roleblocked.

6. 5 innocent miners
The miners just want peace and nothing else. They do not have any special abilities.

How To Play

A day in the game will be divided in two parts Day and Night.

DURING THE NIGHT TIME

The scowrers will kill persons. Meanwhile, special skilled players will carry out their roles.

DURING THE DAY TIME
The person who got killed will be out of the game. Only the person who died during the first night can have their last words. People who died the following nights are not allowed to talk.
The players are allowed to discuss and choose who to vote out.

After discussing, everyone will start to vote the person they think who is most likely to be the assassin. The poll will last for 24hrs but it will be closed earlier if everyone has voted. The player voted out will reveal their role and they can have their last words.

For the scowrers to win the game:
All the special skills OR all the miners must be killed/voted out

For the innocencets to win the game:
All the scowrers must be poisoned/killed/voted out

RULES:

1. NO using other PMs apart from the PMs provided by the hosts, this means no discussing or whispering without the hosts in it.

2. NO sending quotes or screenshots to prove your innocence.

3. NO helping others once you’ve died/voted out. You’re only allowed to talk when you are given the opportunity to have your last speech.
    This includes reporting people you’ve investigated, people you’ve saved, suspecting other people.
    You are still allowed to talk and roleplay in the chat, but it shouldn’t be related to the game.

If anyone doesn’t vote in the next 24hrs, the vote will be counted on himself/herself.

YOU CAN CHOOSE A NAME TO ROLEPLAY BECAUSE YOU ARE DISGUISED AS INNOCENT MINERS DURING THE GAME

Tags

@MeghanWrites
@SkyWalker
@WolfGamerGirl37
@Meekepeek
@Jass
@UnwantedGhost
@Spes
@Dying_Dragon
@OhSumana
@Dying_Dreams
@SugarBby69
@Nessie
@Dusk
@StarMaryGoth
@BlondeGlassesGirl
@anon82166736
@AS007
@Badass_Saasha
@A.O_Writes
@liyahsdiamond
@Duckling
@GlitterFist
@Mouschi
@unicornio
@fraud
@Blue.dripp

Let us (@OhSumana /@Secretz) know if you’re interested

First game participants : (15/15)

1. @wolfgamergirl37
  2. @meekepeek
  3. @Jass
  4. @Skywalker
  5. @Spes
  6. @MeghanWrites
  7. @Nessie
  8. @Duckling
  9. @Mouschi
  10. @Eccentric
  11. @phnx
  12. @Bexs
  13. @celestialkitten
  14. @Annasilveroriginal
  15. @GlitterFist
13 Likes

Possibly but I suck at keeping up with RP’s.

1 Like

It’s not really an Rp. It’s game

1 Like

Oh okay, then I game for it. I’ll put this on watch so that I don’t lose track.

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

Yessssss

2 Likes

Omg, you did it, @OhSumana!!!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I want to join!

1 Like

I added a roleblocker in the innocents list