4 Likes

You forgot me! How rude

5 Likes

:blush:

4 Likes

Bump, bump, bump!

5 Likes

Eleanor_W-15 - Head of Moderation

Hey there Everybody! I’m one of the moderators, this means I can move your threads into the correct topics and you can even go ahead and tag me in your thread if you want it closed! Makes sense really because I like to organise my cutlery draw at home. I can also deal with flags and other such things.

You can PM me about anything though, even just if you’re bored and need somebody to talk to :joy: never be scared to ask me about anything I know the threads of this forum like the back of my hand.

I love music, I can play keyboard and bass guitar, I also sing!

I also love movies, for the past few weeks I’ve been watching some very gory films so if you ever want to give yourself nightmares you know who to come to :sunglasses:

Also I’m hella emo, that’s something you definitely need to know. I consider everybody here a friend even if you are brand new!

I look forward to working here and helping this forum thrive!

11 Likes

Caticorn - Leader

7556d7406f3f1cd3571e4b20058b8ce1--unicorn-kitty-chibi-unicorn

Hey there guys, gals, and non-binary pals! I’m Caticorn (or Kaye, whichever you want) and I’m one of your leaders. I’m here to move your threads, close your topics and all that jazz, but I can also help you in anyway I can. My PMs are always open, so if you need someone to talk to or you just can’t seem to find that one thread you were looking for, don’t hesitate to ask.

A little about me: I’m gay and non-binary, which is something I’m always willing to answer questions about. I love music and theatre. I can play the piano and sing, and I’m a bassist-in-training (translation: I can play, I’m just not very good at it). According to my friends, you’d most likely find me listening to Panic! At the Disco or twenty one pilots, but I also love My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, and Black Veil Brides. My all-time favourite musicals are Heathers, Grease, Cats and RENT, but I really want to see Hadestown and Beetlejuice.

I look forward to helping this forum and getting to know more of the people on it!

16 Likes

What did you think of the Cats movie trailer ? :joy_cat:

4 Likes

Let’s not talk about that…

4 Likes

I need to do thois… I will… Soon… Hopefully…

2 Likes

I love Heathers!

2 Likes

A friend of mine introduced me to it last year, and now it’s one of my favourites. (One of my dream roles is JD)

2 Likes

and so I built a bomb, tonight our school is Vietnam let’s guarantee they never see their senior prommmmm

5 Likes

I was meant to be yours, we were meant to be one
(I seriously freaked one of my friends out by singing that song, especially the ending)

4 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Wow, that was short and… :eyes::sparkles:

You misspelled your own name… :no_mouth::eyes::sparkles::joy::green_heart:

4 Likes

It wasn’t supposed to be I accidentally hit reply when I was trying to type :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I’m happy you are turning your story into a wattpad book. Good luck with getting the gold medal! I really hope you get it this time!

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump, these people are awesome

1 Like

aww ^^ thank you <3

5 Likes