Meet the Forum Staff!

but you won’t know when it’ll happen, so it could be minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, you just don’t know yet :joy:

6 Likes

now that’s mean xD

5 Likes

I have to tell you the negative side of the positive lmao

5 Likes

Bump…

1 Like

Bump ~

1 Like

Duckling - (Regular) Leader :eyes::sparkles:

Hi humans and not humans :wave::smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles:
Most of you know me already, but I’ll introduce myself with this way too long introduction post anyways :smile_cat::eyes::sparkles:
So, my name is obviously Hanna, but you can call me whatever you want as long as it isn’t a shortened version of my name. :blush::eyes::sparkles:
If you haven’t noticed already, my favourite emoji combination is “:eyes::sparkles:” and I use it always and everywhere, I only don’t use it if I’m too lazy or not in a good mood, which is rarely the case. :eyes::sparkles:
One thing I really like about the forums are the polls, that’s why I created the weekly polls and the poll battle. So if you ever need help with something poll related, you can always message and/or tag me :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:
I love forum games and forum events, so feel free to tag me in any of them anytime, I’ll be happy to join them :smile_cat::eyes::sparkles:
My life isn’t interesting at all, so I’m online most of the time when I’m not busy with sleeping, reading, drawing, playing tennis or trying not to fall asleep in class :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:
My favourite animals are cats and ducks, but I like every other animal, too , just like I like every kind of music (unless it’s German rap, I hate German rap :eyes::eyes::eyes:) woah, you’re still reading this?! :scream::eyes::sparkles:
I’m from Germany and English is my third language, so I’m sorry if my English is a little weird sometimes, I’m trying my best to improve it :sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:
Is there anything I forgot? :thinking::eyes::sparkles:
Oh right, feel free to PM me if you ever feel bored or need help, I’m always happy to chat with new humans and not humans :smile_cat::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

I know that “not humans” isn’t grammatically correct, but I don’t care :eyes::sparkles:

14 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump! @Kimballet do your bio!

2 Likes

Kimballet isn’t a staff member

7 Likes

She’s a leader!!!

2 Likes

No she isn’t :eyes:

3 Likes

@anon68003072 @MeghanWrites

1 Like

Kim’s trust level was upped as a prize!

5 Likes

Ohhh

3 Likes

You get it with user of the month :grin: it’s a great prize. Leader abilities without the responsibility. Me, Hanna and Cookie won it too but then we applied to be staff members and got it permanently.

11 Likes

But I love your enthusiasm, you’re so sweet :heart:

And haha power without responsibilities

image https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8589831424/h1409010E/

12 Likes

Will you still do a bio.
And ty! You’re sweet too :cherry_blossom::two_hearts::orange_heart:

1 Like

Not on this thread since I don’t wanna hijack it more than I have but I can add to my bio!

2 Likes

Bump?

StaffBump.