Meeting Health Goals Thread

Join us! We can improve together :smiley:

3 Likes

Screw those people!

2 Likes

It’s going. I didn’t meet it :confused: However, I shwill give it a better effort. On a better note my stamina has improved with crosscountry :joy:

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re not beating yourself up over it! All the progress you made is still amazing and there’s always next year! :wink:

Also, cross country? That’s freaking amazing!

2 Likes

I did for a bit :rofl: But there’s no point, it’s not going to make the weight fall off. Positive attiudes and changes in my food and exercise has definitely helped though, even if I didn’t lose weight.

Thank you! I thought (stupid me) it’d be similar to track, however, running 3 miles every week for a competition isn’t similar to the 200 meter dash at all :joy:

1 Like

Yeahhhh they’re completely different :grimacing: but I can’t do either :joy:

2 Likes

Fitting into size 12 (US size 8) jeans again :muscle:t4:

4 Likes

UPDATE: I’ve started being more positive, I’m not confident yet but I’m getting there.

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Baby steps :muscle:t4:

3 Likes

Bump ~

My goal is to eat more :grimacing: I’m not eating nearly enough nutrition for the physical work I put myself through, but I feel like there is never any food for me to eat even when there is

Do you do the thing where you open the fridge, stare blankly at the food and then close the fridge again?

3 Likes

Haha relatable!!

My goal is to balance my diet, sleep more and start exercising.

1 Like

Yes

I tried to eat an egg today, I failed.

1 Like

I just started the bootea teatox and omg it’s laxative

How do you fail at eating an egg?

1 Like

The what now?

I tried to take just one bite, but I got sick of the smell. 🤦🤍

1 Like