Mental health thread

I think I’ve been extremely stressed out lately to the point of making myself sick. I don’t think it’s a stomach virus and I can feel how stressed I am and it’s constant and I know why but there isn’t really too much I can do about it.

2 Likes

I have that feeling quite often. I used to throw up almost every night because of my anxiety. What I did to somewhat stop it is I’d make it super cold in my room and sleep in a tank and shorts, sleep on my left side so if I were to throw up in my sleep I wouldn’t choke on it, and just do something to stay distracted.
Oh! And take a hot bath or shower.

2 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate that so much. :sunflower:

1 Like

I’m not exactly in the same boat cuz I have my parents but I kind of get how you’re feeling. It’s really frustrating cuz I love school so much lol. I hate missing things and I just feel so guilty. But yk, things will go back on track and you’ll get better even if you don’t heal by then. Life will figure itself out.

2 Likes

Of course! :heart:

I’ve been having that too, it’s not good. I’m so sorry you’re experiencing it. Try to calm yourself down if possible. I bet you are doing great with everything, you deserve a break. Take care of yourself. :heart:

Of course!

Exactly, well said.

2 Likes

So…my mental health is not good right now. It’s been better, it’s been worse. But, I’m on the verge of crying. I hate myself so much.

2 Likes

Did something happen?

2 Likes

Yeah, I failed a test.

2 Likes

Oh man…that always puts a damper on things. The school system is broken.

2 Likes

My mental health is goin down too. I have all my own weight plus my family’s too. I’m strong but it’s reaching my limit.

1 Like

hugs I’m sorry. I know you don’t want me to apologize, but I did, and I stand by that. Anyway, I’ll always be here for you to talk to, if you want or need me. :heart:

2 Likes

I apologize too much.

2 Likes

Well, if you mean it, it’s good and shows you care.

2 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

I’m really, really not doing well at all. I’m so nauseous from antibiotics cuz I got my wisdom teeth taken out and I’m just really scared and can’t sleep and it’s absolutely horrible. I need to keep taking the antibiotics even tho they’re making me feel sick. I have nausea medication but I’ve never taken it before so I don’t trust it.
It’s 2am, I woke up at midnight from nausea and most recently got the strength to take the medication and I’m praying it’ll kick in soon! I’m miserable. I really want to die

3 Likes

Are you ok now?

1 Like

Nope, still bad. The doctor said I don’t have to be on antibiotics anymore tho! And it’s thanksgiving, my family is coming over, I have to be presentable and I’m not gonna be able to be. I’m just really bad today ugh.

2 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear all of this. If you ever need someone to talk to, my PMs are always open.

2 Likes

I’ve been feeling very numb the last days. Nothing makes me smile or feel sad basically. I’m just, okay. Usually that’s not a good sign. Basically it means I’m not able to process my thoughts in a healthy way and probably will have a sort of breakdown in a few days when it all comes out at once… That’s not necessarily a bad thing, since things will be better after that breakdown, but it sort of sucks I keep going through this cycle where I’m doing really well for 1 or 2 months, then the numbness for a week, the breakdown and then I’m really good again…

2 Likes

I kinda relate to that a little bit actually. Not the same thing you’re going through, but I feel this thing sometimes where I go in cycles of getting in slumps. Like, some days I’m happy and really productive and other days I’m really not. I know it’s not the same but I try to embrace it when I can. Like, this is what my mind/body needs right now and it’s good that I’m not pushing myself. Idk if that helps but…

2 Likes