Mystic Lake Academy - Official RP Thread

卂长卂𠘨乇 𠘨卂长卂从口丅口

“Yep, it appears so. Do you want to work on decorating? I can turn on some music or we can talk to get to know each other.” I suggested, walking over to the the boxes containing my things.

@Owertym

1 Like

:dark_sunglasses: Minerva :snake:

I looked around the room once again, then turned back at Akame and nodded. “Yeah, sure… Sounds good” I said smiling. “Do you have any ideas how we should decorate it?” I asked curiously.

@Ouijaloveletters - Akame

卂长卂𠘨乇 𠘨卂长卂从口丅口

“Well, my room at home is gothic with Japanese undertones, buy you can decorate your side as you want.” I said.
@Owertym

1 Like

“Well I haven’t any place to call home bofore, I was traveling alot” I explained thinking if I will be able to stay here long enough. “So I don’t have any preferences how to decorate” I said trying to think of something. “Gothic sounds cool though” I added.

卂长卂𠘨乇 𠘨卂长卂从口丅口

“Ok. Who’s your parent, may I ask? Mines Kuchisake-onna, the slit mouthed woman.” I said, showing her by ripping the skin of my mouth into the signature Cheshire smile.
@Owertym

1 Like

“Kukisa-what?, Sorry I haven’t heard about it” I said when skin of hers mouth ripped open. “Oh…” I said surprised by it. I hestitated before revealing myself, I didn’t like to reveal people who is my mother and show them my real form. They always are scared of me or hates me. But since she revealed herself, so it’s only fair for me to do the same.
I sighned “Okay… It’s my turn… Here we go” I said a little bit nervously and then changed into my original form. My hairs slowy started change into snakes and my body color become dark green. After I finished changing, I looked down a little bit nervous and waited for her reaction.

卂长卂𠘨乇 𠘨卂长卂从口丅口

I grinned at her, returning my mouth to normal, some blood dripping from my lips. “That’s pretty cool! You’re hair is your pets!”

@Owertym

1 Like

I smiled a little bit releaved by her reaction. “You really think so?” I asked unsure and raised my head up to look at her. “If you haven’t figured it out yet, my mother is Medusa” I said and chuckled a little bit. “Also, yes if I look someone into eyes, they will be turned into stone” I added a little bit sadly.

卂长卂𠘨乇 𠘨卂长卂从口丅口

“Yeah, I kinda figured. How long does it last?” I asked nervously, turning to unpack some boxes.
@Owertym

1 Like

I shrugged “I don’t know for sure, everytime it’s different. Sometimes few hours, sometimes few days. I can’t really control it” I explained. “I don’t know if it is even possible” I added a little bit sadly. Then I returned to my human form and started to unpack my bag. “So… what about you? I take it you are from Japan, right?” I asked curiously.

卂长卂𠘨乇 𠘨卂长卂从口丅口

“Yep. We left when I was five so I don’t remember much. I’d love to go back. Just let me know whatever you want to know.” I said, smiling.
@Owertym

1 Like

“Wait, you left when you were five? But you still can talk Japanese. How did you learned it?” I asked curiously and a little bit surprised. “Why can’t you go back?” I added.

卂长卂𠘨乇 𠘨卂长卂从口丅口

“My mother taught me, and it’s not exactly safe for us…mom came to America to be safe because too many people tried to hunt us down in Japan…”

@Owertym

1 Like

“I wish I would have good relationship with my mother” I said quietly it was barely able to hear. I nodded sligthly, “Yeah, I can relate to that. There no much places to be safe for people like us” I said thinking. “I hope this one is” I added.

卂长卂𠘨乇 𠘨卂长卂从口丅口

“Yeah, I really hope so…personal question, is it just you and your mom?” I asked her, brushing my bangs out of my eyes.

@Owertym

1 Like

I shaked my head “No. It just me” I said a little bit sadly. “My mother didn’t cared about me, so I left. And my father…” I paused. “I don’t know anything about him” I added.

卂长卂𠘨乇 𠘨卂长卂从口丅口

I walked over, wrapping my arms around her. “That sucks…I never knew my dad either. Don’t get my mom mad.” I chuckled slightly.

@Owertym

1 Like

“Oh…” I said surprized when she wrapped her arms around me. It felt really nice and made me smile a little bit. “Thanks” I said quietly.

卂长卂𠘨乇 𠘨卂长卂从口丅口

“No problem. We gotta stick together, right?” I smiled at her, before stepping back and continuing to unpack.

1 Like

“Right” I said smiling and nodded. Then I continued unpacking my things. While we both were unpacking no one said anything for a while. After we finished unpack our things, I cleared my throut. “So… What’s now?” I asked. “We could go grab something to eat or explore the school” I suggested. “I mean if you want to. You don’t have to if you don’t want to, I was just suggesting” I added a little bit nervous.

1 Like