Mystic Lake Academy RP - Signups

I’m excited to have you join. Nope no deadline! I’m just waiting for there to be enough characters signed up to start. But after that signups will still be open still.

2 Likes

Can I reserve for daughter of Frankenstein?

2 Likes

Yes you can! And just to check, because either is allowed, Victor Frankenstein or Frankenstein’s monster. Just so I have that in mind.

2 Likes

Victor Frankenstein :grimacing:

2 Likes

:+1:t2: Thanks. Just wanted to check.

2 Likes

Are you always going to be online? Because I’m thinking of signing up but I want to know if you will be online.

If who is going to be online? If I am? I can’t always be online. Since I have a real life, school/homework, sleep, other things besides being on the forums, and I’m also on the episode forums. I’m still pretty active here whenever I can be though.
But just because I can’t always be online all he time it shouldn’t impact your decision to sign up. Everyone has lives, so not everyone can be online at the same time.

3 Likes

Can I join?

If yes I was wondering if these count;

Laestrygonians
Gugalanna

3 Likes

Yes you can, just follow the instructions located in the initial post.

1 Like

I know you said you wanted the characters to be in the teenage range but is a 9 year old okay?

1 Like

It is perfectly fine!

1 Like

Just saw you added that part, but yep!

1 Like

Yay!

What about llambia ?

1 Like

I can’t find any information on that one… sorry…

1 Like

It’s a m16th connected to king aurther, the person with a round table.h

Basically it’s a girl who turns into a beast at night and hunts down entire villages

3 Likes

Ok your good to have that then

1 Like

Is there a limit of characters?

1 Like

Nope no limit of characters, I just recommend trying to keep genders roughly even.

1 Like

I apologize for all of the questions :joy:

But could I make up a parent for my vampire? I don’t want to take hours to find famous vampires.

No worries on the questions.
Yeah perfectly fine! I expected you to make up a vampire as a parent. The only famous vampire I can think of would be Dracula.

1 Like