Mystic Lake Academy RP - Signups

Okay thank you!

1 Like

Does Klous/Niklous from vampire diaries count?
Or any of the originals

2 Likes

Iā€™m not certain on that oneā€¦ Maybeā€¦ I might allow it but Iā€™m not certain. I will have to decide on that. Other vampire diaries characters and stuff no, unless a good case is made. I might allow him though. Give me a couple reasons why, and that can influence my decision.

2 Likes

Ahh Iā€™ll reserve for all of them then

2 Likes

Got it.

2 Likes

Sounds interesting, Iā€™ll try to sign up :eyes::sparkles::+1:

3 Likes

Of course. Just make sure to read through the rules in the first post and reserve before you sign up.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be apart of this rp, (Iā€™ll be stalking it tho) but Klous would actually be a really good character to add since he is an original vampire and heā€™s a werewolf (Heā€™s a vampire werewolf
hybrid) and in the shows Vampire Diaries and The Originals, heā€™s the king of the French quarter of new Orleans. So a lot could happen with his character and his children/child because of all the possibilities.

So even though Iā€™m not gonna use him as a character, I just thought it would help if you knew a bit more about him. And @MeghanWrites will probably give reasons on why he would be a good add to the rp too.

1 Like

Oh I know who he is, I loved Vampire Diaries, The Originals, & Legacies.
Iā€™m just not certain yet whether to allow him as a parent or not. Partly due to the character possibly being overpowered.

2 Likes

Sure.

1 Like

Hmm, maybe you can take something away, or add a weakness.

1 Like

Possibly. I will have to see what MeganWrites has in mind.

2 Likes

Hey @Sophia1233 I just looked over your character signup. Thereā€™s a couple things I think you should fix, and I need a new fc. Your current fc is a drawing of a person, and it has to be an actual photo. Though exceptions may apply for certain monsters.

If you wish to discuss further, we can talk here or in a pm. It is your choice.

2 Likes

Oh, I wanted to use a drawing as my face claim as well .Because I couldnā€™t find a lot of actual faces that fitted the kind of monster my character is. Can I PM you the photo so you can say if itā€™s allowed or not ?

2 Likes

Yes of course. Like I said, for some monsters exceptions may apply. Just pm it to me and Iā€™ll see if its fine. If its where the drawing is really showing special characteristics/features of the character (ex. Not normal human features) then its fine. If the character looks like a human in the drawing, not showing any monster qualities, thatā€™s when thereā€™s an issue.

2 Likes

I know everyone has lives. I was just asking a question, I wasnā€™t trying to start an argument. I just wanted to know if you will be active. Why are you being so salty about it?

Okay so about using Klaus:

ā€¢The child might have the same weakness as normal vampires
ā€¢The kid hasn t killed yet so he isnā€™t a werewolf hybrid for now
ā€¢He is really weak for an original because he is younger than the other original

2 Likes

Sorry to intrude but it was never once an argument. Youā€™re creating one by responding in a - pardon my french - a hypocritical way. You come for my friend, I come for you.

Letā€™s be civil here, alright?

3 Likes

I wasnā€™t trying to start an argument either, and I am sorry if I came across that way. I was just trying to show that I am active whenever I can be, even if not all the time. Plus if someone is not very active, that is still alright.

Thank you for stepping in while I was in class @BlackBlood

4 Likes

I wanna join but need some time to think about my character!

3 Likes