New Blood | General Chat

https://instagram.com/korisampson?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

https://instagram.com/christian_prosperini?utm_medium=copy_link

hmmm this guy is more, but theres literally the same exact shirtless pics over and over

1 Like

We love a shirtless bad boi

no :sob: ugh i hate this i cant find someone for this stupid char

1 Like

help people

Tired

1 Like

LMAO WHAT IS THIS
@CerealKiller “at least julian is a king” :sob:

2 Likes

lol it says an error occured when i try to click on it
:pleading_face:

does he have to be white
knowing u i’ll find a white dude just in case
no shade jus fax

1 Like

lol i got distracted and look @unsungcheerio i found an fc for hera and dai’s kid
https://www.instagram.com/sage001101/
cos theyre def getting married and making babies and embry doesnt exist
@Caticorn :triumph:

2 Likes

wait how old? @Megan

1 Like

I love ester ExpĂłsito sm

1 Like

Okay but like @unsungcheerio @Caticorn the fact that Hera and Embry are BOTH dai’s exes is SO lesbian of all of them :sob::sob:

1 Like

nah idc

but hes italian mafia so

no definite age range rn

find whatever

Hm hm hm

OH BOOO HOO. YOU’RE COMPLAINING WHEN JESS DID ALL OF THAT FOR YOU. WHAT A BUTT.

And he couldn’t do that for two weeks so him and Jess could make up and have a baby or two? HMM?

HEY EXCUSE YOU.
SHE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR VOICE AND BABY WANTS TO HEAR SO PICK THE FCK UP

I need FC

I keep thinking lucy Liu or lucy fry

SO DON’T DO IT YOU BUTT

he do be knowing how to flirt tho

HEY GO TAKE ANOTHER ONE :triumph:

Yes. You’re dumb. I thought we covered this?

-Love Dan

No, he’s a fcking idiot

-Love Danny Dan Dan

You’re beyond help idiot

-Dan-er-ee-no

Please do

I do

But how are you going to understand what’s happening in class if you’re too busy sticking your dck in her?

Aww how sweet :expressionless:

It’s not like he’s fcking her

you took your time

Yep

everything

If you need a recap

Junior year. Supposedly the time of one’s life, right? Maybe… Jessica’s didn’t necessarily start out like that. High points and low points, right? Well… this was a low point if anything ever qualified. One week. That’s all Jess lasted after breaking up with Dorian. She couldn’t do it… she just needed to see him… she needed… him… to tell him she was sorry. That she was an idiot. That she loved him and always had. Maybe it was the hormones causing her lack of control, but she did go back to him. Or… for clarity’s sake… almost went back to him. She took a flight out and went straight to his apartment. Jess wasn’t paying attention to the time. She didn’t care that it was 1 in the morning. She just needed her Dori back.

One week and she had given Dorian his space for a little while. For a few days. And maybe she needed the space too. Maybe she thought being away from him made any part of what she did easier. If she was being honest though… one week too long. Too long to know that there was someone out there she loved that thought she didn’t love them back. At least… that’s what was going through her mind as she used her key to enter his apartment. The moment the door opened… she heard them before she saw it. The noises, the screams of pleasure were deafening. As the door opened, what caught Jessica’s eyes was the fact that the floor was filled with clothes – both Dorian’s and what seemed like another girl’s black dress and shoe. She’d say shoes but it seemed neither had time to take off both as there was only one heel visible And it hit her in an instant. The gravity of the mistake she had made. Within a few days, she had lost him. Lost the man she loved. And now… it was too late.

Leaning against the wall, Jess could feel a silent tear falling down her face as she listened to the two – her hand moving gently to her stomach as she let her fingers gently touch where her child was growing. Though after a few seconds; Jess’ hands went to her keys, removing the one that allowed her entrance into the apartment and softly placed it on the side of the kitchen counter before walking right back out the door, back to the airport, and took the first flight back to London. Honestly, she was numb to the pain. Numb as she left his apartment. Numb as she sat on a flight back home. Numb until the moment the warm water of her bath hit her skin and then… and only then in the comfort of her empty apartment did she let her tears fall

I hope it helped too

ass

she was

can’t exactly lock it when you leave the key

Is he?

cool

love dylan

HE"S NOT AN IDIOT

rude

be nice

Okay don’t be throwing a temper tantrum now

RUDE