New Blood | General Chat

Good idea, give me some time.

1 Like

Thank you. Itā€™s been a while since I have roleplayed, and itā€™s also my first literate RPG.

2 Likes

Alrighty. No rush.

1 Like

I already have a potential past relationship idea that could possibly work with your character

2 Likes

Yeah, of course! Here it is:

2 Likes

What are you thinking of doing?

1 Like

Maybe she could be Carterā€™s friend/ex who comes back. My character Karen would be jealous because she likes him.

@Littlefeets ?

1 Like

That would be a good way to cause drama, yes. Very interesting.

2 Likes

Definitely not. Thereā€™s quite a few characters that are brits, but thereā€™s still way more Americans.

I mean, possibly. She seems like someone Carter could get along with.

Depends on where sheā€™s from though.

2 Likes

@Kbail @raviola So, during the earthquake, since we time skipped to the threesome, we could just as well say that they were in bed with each other, and didnā€™t feel the Earthquake becuase they were rocking the bed themselves so it wouldā€™ve felt the same lol ā€¦ So how about we make for a funny interaction with somebody else where the three of them come back to the prom to hear people talking aobut the earthqake and theyā€™ll be like ā€œEarthqake? What Earthquake?ā€ and have the people realize they were boning when it happened, but not admit to it plainly.

2 Likes

for the sake of this rp, while rping this out please put it the explicit stuff the explicit chat and not the regular thread

3 Likes

Oh, we already RP-d this, we time skipped from the kissing to the waking up, Iā€™m only suggesting our characters wonder about the Earthquake and say they were asleep during it so they didnā€™t feel it, and have others connect the dost and realize they actually slept together

2 Likes

ohhh okay okay

2 Likes

Sheā€™s from Virginia

1 Like

Sure, that can happen.

2 Likes

Who

1 Like

Iā€™m too tired I read pregnant circus

The pink flamingo is offended that they arenā€™t the fav animal

Gotta love those

3 Likes

you ignore my questions on the questions thread

but youā€™re not too tired for this

HOW DARE

2 Likes

She wasnt even old enough to consent, let alone understand the stressful situations

2 Likes

Yeah. Six would be better.

2 Likes