New Blood | General Chat

I think that’s still to young. Have you seen how those pagent mothers threat their daughters? They make them stress all day, and worry about dieting and constantly working, taking away their childhood … It’s horrible. I think a child is old enough for that only when they understand what’s asked of them and when they’re old enough to decide if they want to commit or not. Plus nobody should for a child into an activity they don’t want to do, no matter how easy it seems to adults, a child still shouldn’t be forced to do something like this especially if it’s at the cost of their childhoods … And why are the parents doing this in the first place? If it would be for their children, they wouldn’t force them and make them so stressed about it … No, it’s becuase they’re miserable and pathetic and since they were never pretty enough to be in a pagent and never achieved something they wanted, they thought it would be okay to put their children through a lot of stress and strip them of their childhood and their playtime so that the parents could live vicariously through them.

2 Likes

LMAO WTF
br be like :crazy_face:

3 Likes

questions threads are still a thing?
Michi has one rn?

1 Like

We have question threads that we created where you can ask the characters questions about stuff whenever you want
(Different from the official ones)

There’s one for BR1 characters and one for BR2 characters

1 Like

oh rightttttt

1 Like

Ten?

2 Likes

Better yet…just don’t.

2 Likes

Depends on the child … But this also means that some children will never want to and pushing them isn’t right

2 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

there are pageants for six month olds?

2 Likes

Probably, but also I’m a bit peeved about somebody saying their character was a pagent from 6 month old and I was just saying how I hate moms who put their kids through that

1 Like

oh yeah parents with kids in the entertainment industry are almost all evil 100%

3 Likes

any one have free char?

2 Likes

I don’t have anyone free atm but you still have to reply to Athena

2 Likes

oh thanks thanks can you link

2 Likes

Here you go:

1 Like

Ok so I don’t know when/how they would’ve met if they met before senior year. When Carter was little he lived in Beryl, and then lived in Montana.

But we can see about planning something @Zeno_of_Elea

2 Likes

What where

I mean yes

I want to watch multiverse of madness grrrrrrrr

1 Like