New Harry Potter game: Hogwarts Legacy

But it is such a massive game, like even 6 times bigger than the sims, which already is huge…

1 Like

Yeah, I do it every so often with 30 minutes to a few hours if it does consistently during the down. Even logging out after pausing can help too. Just remember to pause it. Mine is now at 1.2 gigabytes.

1 Like

Mine at 6.1 GB now!

1 Like

Oh yeah, that is true! It’s almost the same size as Halo collection game and I think even WoW on game size. Wow is past the 70 market now and Halo is 89 gigabytes if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Nice! That is good!

1 Like

7.3 now, so it’s making progress! I have purposely avoided anything to do with the game, as I simply want to explore every detail myself. I’m so excited!!

1 Like

Great! Mine is at 2 gb now! Slow but surely is the path right now. Yeah, I haven’t read much about the game either other than an article here and there about mechanics of the game but not the storyline or anything else.

1 Like

I hope it will be good, cause it’s definitely one of the most expensive games I’ve bought :zipper_mouth_face: That’s the risk of buying it blind, without knowing really anything about it

1 Like

And mine is on 13.1 GB now, so that’s actually pretty good. I might even be able to actually play it already tonight

1 Like

I know what you mean! I did that with both the new Star Wars Battlefront games. They were worth it only problem is I can’t pass the first mission on the second game. I keep getting killed in the same area.

That’s good! Mine is at 2.4. This is when I wish I could use my friend’s internet to finish the install. It finished some of my bigger games without realizing it almost within an hour of being connected. I logged into my steam account to play a game with her but I forgot that there were some games in the download queue at the time. By the time, I had remembered they were done. I had tried to pause the game to put the downloads on pause.

1 Like

It downloaded, but won’t work, it keeps crashing before even really doing anything :persevere:

2 Likes

Oh no!

2 Likes

I’m hoping I can make it work, but I’m not quite sure tbh if I will be able to

2 Likes

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Tried everything, I’ve deleted it and am now redownloading it, hopefully that will help

1 Like

It might not be available to play yet. It’s only available to predownload the game early. It says the game will be available when it’s released. The game will be fully accessible without further downloading.

1 Like

I bought the version where you have 72 hours early access

1 Like

I still don’t get further than this :sob:

1 Like

I did too but it could be a graphics issue that needs to tone down before playing. You can do it from the files section. Check these links to see if they help you out!

Hogwarts Legacy Black Screen Issue, How To Fix Hogwarts Legacy Black Screen Error? - News.

1 Like

I tried most of these things already sadly :sob:

1 Like