New Harry Potter game: Hogwarts Legacy

Hello there.
So it’s been announced a new game is in store for us potterheads. The release date is february 10.

Any thoughts on it?

3 Likes

I’m excited for this game!

3 Likes

Sounds interesting…

2 Likes

I’m going to check it out. I love Hogwarts Mystery.

1 Like

I already pre-purchased the game! I’ve been excited about this since they first mentioned this! It’s the first multi-platform game they’ve released since the Deathly Hallows part 2 video game. I was a little surprised there isn’t a judgement system in place in the game considering you can be a good wizard or a dark wizard. I would have preferred if it was a game that covers all 7 years though. I think they missed that opportunity when they working on the idea. Yeah, the game would be a huge story but it would have been worth it. I’m glad there isn’t any romance in the game. Harry Potter was bigger on story than the romance basically. I’m just waiting for the game to unlock when the release date comes.

1 Like

Oh, the game is 69 gigabytes to download. The ram intake is insane though. It’s 32 GB of ram for the game to run at full capacity.

1 Like

Uh…English?

1 Like

I’m gonna buy the deluxe editution today, I’m excited :eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Lol it’s giant sized game! With a insanely strong memory power pull basically. Though not as big as Halo Masterchief Collection.

1 Like

My phone would die.

1 Like

Lol it’s not meant for the phone! It’s for the other main gaming platforms like PC/Xbox/PlayStation and so on.

1 Like

Damn it.

1 Like

Sorry about that! I thought you had knew that part already! Do you have a Nintendo switch? They are releasing it on to that platform too.

1 Like

Yep! I do have a Switch. I’m actually looking for otome.

2 Likes

Oh perfect, then you can play on that platform though it won’t release until July 25th. They are staggering the release schedules for certain platforms.

The download is taking ages :persevere:

1 Like

Yeah, I had to pause mine. I’m going to run the download during the night when I sleep. It’s going to take days from the sheer size…

1 Like

It been 20 minutes for me, and it’s barely anywhere

1 Like

Oof that sucks! Did you pause and then restart it? Sometimes that helps speed it up.

1 Like

That does seem to work a bit

1 Like