Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to the forums @KimVillegas!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @YourfavHufflepuff!

5 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

I think it’s safe to assume based on your username and profile picture that you are into the Harry Potter series? I’m still quite a potterhead, and a proud Ravenclaw :relieved:

3 Likes

Definitely I love the 3rd book in the series and I’m a proud Hufflepuff! :grin:

2 Likes

Nice, after Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff is my favourite house!
For the books, 3 is interesting for sure, with the time traveling. But the 4th is probably my favourite.
Also, I’ll link you to some Harry Potter related threads we have here below. Maybe we can take this conversation surrounding which books are our favourites and why to the Harry Potter chat one?

Harry Potter Chat
Speculation: Harry Potter TV-series
New Harry Potter game: Hogwarts Legacy

2 Likes

sounds good thank you so much! the 4th book is my second favorite book, and I personally feel like the 5th book is the worst book in the series. Ravenclaw is a really cool house! most of my friends are Ravenclaws but my best friend is a Slytherin!

1 Like

Not sure if I agree with you about the 5th book!
Slytherins have such a bad reputation thanks to the way they are portrayed in the books and movies, but there are actually some really nice ones!

Also, can I ask, how did you come here? Like how did you find this forum?

1 Like

My best friend showed me this forum, and it’s ok if you don’t agree with me about the 5th book, and yeah I know there are some nice Slytherins My best friend is very nice and She’s a Slytherin

1 Like

Ooh, now I am curious who showed you this place :joy: Obviously you don’t have to share if you don’t want to though!

1 Like

My only Gryffindor friend showed me this place and he’s the class clown at my school!

1 Like

Lol, I’m really clueless who it is based on that description.

1 Like

They left this website, and we decide to share my account lol, He never told me his username though!

1 Like

I have my suspicions now :eyes:

1 Like

You can ask me anything! I’m really friendly and talkative, and it’s not as suspicious as it sounds we’ve been friends since we were 4.

Welcomeee @YourfavHufflepuff ! :partying_face:

2 Likes

@YourfavHufflepuff Welcome! I like your pfp :smiling_face:

2 Likes

@alx Thank you! you have a cool pfp!

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Welcome, @YourfavHufflepuff !! It’s always great to meet new people here on the forum. :yellow_heart:

3 Likes