New Harry Potter game: Hogwarts Legacy

Gotcha, did you start the game from the exe file instead? In administrator mode?

1 Like

I did

1 Like

Plus updated your drivers? Hmm did you do a repair scan on the game? It could do with the game itself instead of anything with your computer.

1 Like

Did both of those things…

1 Like

Nevermind

1 Like

I think I sadly figured out why it won’t work, it required 16 GB RAM, and my laptop only has 8 GB, soooo, yeah, probably will have to get a refund :sob::sob::sob: With my laptop there is no way to expand it eiter sadly

1 Like

Are you sure it can be expanded? Did you look it up? Some laptops can be expanded.

I ended up buying a new laptop altogether, (not because of this, my older one was crashing constantly either way and needed a change). Hopefully it will run on this one!

2 Likes

Good luck!

2 Likes

I love it :scream:

2 Likes

Ohh! Tell usssss!

2 Likes

Well, after 20ish minutes of actually a fun and well made game it gave me a black screen now :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

But yeah, I haven’t played much, but what I’ve seen it’s an impressive game once these crashes and stuff gets fixed hopefully :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

But this might very well have to do with my laptop, even if it is brand new, there are some updates and stuff I have to do, that might fix it

1 Like

Welp. At least the parts you played were fun.

2 Likes

Played like another hour now, since the update it has been fine for me. It’s a really interesting game, combining gaming with storytelling which I absolutely love!

2 Likes

I have been so curious about this game because from what I’ve seen it looks really good, I don’t really care much about HP but yeah this does look like a good game

1 Like

It is really fun to play! I haven’t gotten to the school yet but I like what I’ve played so far!

1 Like

So what’s the gameplay like?

1 Like

The LGBTQ+ community is loosing it over the trans character. I’m just happy there is one.

1 Like