New RPers Start Here!

First of all, welcome to the RP section!

The roleplay section is pretty big, maybe even intimidating at first, and that’s why we have decided to set up an RP staff mentor program. This means if/when you decide to join the RP community, you can be assigned a staff member to help you become comfortable and confident in roleplaying!

Whether you’re a new user to the forums or old user who hasn’t had the confidence to start roleplaying, we are here to help you feel at home. No question is too big or small for us, we know the rules and this section like the back of our hand and are more than happy to help you with anything you need.

How we can help you:

• Recommend roleplays to join based on what kind of genres you say you like
  • Help you with character creation and/or roleplay posts
  • Do 1x1 RPs with you to help them improve/gain confidence
  • Help you to maybe create your own roleplay
  • I am a user who would like to join the program to get help in joining the roleplaying community!

0 voters

By voting on this poll, you will be assigned a member of the RP staff who will be your mentor to help you with starting roleplaying. We’ll send over a PM as soon as we can!

I hope this will help more people join the roleplay community, we can’t wait to have you on board!

@RPers @RPStaff

40 Likes

WELCOME TO OUR RP CULT. YOULL LOVE IT!!!

3 Likes

Added the mentor tag :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just adding a tag!

:eyes:

3 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

Bump

1 Like

Hello :eyes:

I have voted on the poll

1 Like

Have you been pmed by your mentor yet?

1 Like

Hi! :eyes:

same but I got a mentor

2 Likes

:wave:

2 Likes

Looking forward to the new RPers, don’t fret loves you’re in good hands with the RP mentors

4 Likes

I’m excited to start learning! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Just gonna bump this in case and new rpers wanna take a look :sunglasses:

3 Likes

umm… hi :sweat_smile:

how do u first join an rp?

2 Likes

Hiiiii welcome to the RP Section!!

If you want to join an RP, head over to the Sign-Ups section to see what RPs there are!

Here is a thread with some open RPs :wink:

if you need any help you can let me know !!

3 Likes

thank you :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

don’t mean to sound stupid but…

whats the difference between an official thread and an official chat?

2 Likes

Official thread is where the roleplay actually goes on, with the RP posts. Official chat (or general chat) is for off-roleplay discussion between people in the RP!

3 Likes