Nintendo Switch discussion

Nintendo Switch lets you play games either on the tiny screen it comes with (perhaps not that small, but compared to a TV) or on a monitor connected to it. If you haven’t seen one before, here’s what they look like to an extent. They have multiple different controller setups, so they change appearance reasonably often.

• Do you have a Nintendo Switch?
  • If you do, what do you think of it?
  • If you don’t, do you want one?
  • What’s your favorite game you can play on the Switch?
  • What’s your favorite controller for the Switch? (ex: pro controller / handheld with attached joycons)
3 Likes

I wish I had one, lol. My brother has one

2 Likes

I already have a DS, and the only reason I’d want one is for Pokémon Sword and Shield. I was so mad when it wasn’t on the 3DS.

2 Likes

My 5 y/o nephew got one for Christmas, and he loves it. I think it’s pretty cool.

2 Likes
  • Do you have a Nintendo Switch? yes
  • If you do, what do you think of it? I like it,
  • What’s your favorite game you can play on the Switch? Animal crossing. first time player and I love it.
  • What’s your favorite controller for the Switch? handheld with attached joycons, unfortunately, my tv is so old I can’t connect my switch to it
1 Like

I’ve never played it, but it seems like a popular game!

1 Like

Yes! I love my Switch!

I love how there’s closer to the feel of a larger console, but the flexibility and transportability of being handheld.

Breath of the Wild

I keep the Joycons attached to the screen and play it that way. I’ve only played with the Joycons unattached a couple times.

1 Like

I hope you don’t mind me reopening this Passie!

I’m getting a nintendo switch lite for Christmas and I’m super excited because I’ve wanted one for a while so I thought I’d look through the forums to see if there was already a thread on this so @Gamers

What do you think of the switch?
For those who have it, can you recommend any games?

2 Likes

I don’t but two of best mates (and neighbours) have one and love it.
There’s a game were you have to kill certain people to look like an accident without the patron angels seeing. That’s fun

1 Like

I do have it, It’s geat (the controllers are slightly loose which is annoying but it doesn’t cause major problems)
Breath of the wild,
Mario kart,
Smash brothers.
Mario odyssey.
Mario rabbids (I find this game really fun surprisingly)
Mario 3d all stars but Mario galaxy could be impossible. Has Mario 64 and sunshine on it though which are great.

1 Like

I want one, but the only game I want on it is Pokemon Sword\Shield, and I see no point in getting a whole new device for one game.

Well I know you have one you’re the reason I’m getting oneeeee

1 Like

I recently bought myself one (light) and I love it! I only have Animal Crossing right now and I’ve been playing it every day. I want to buy Mario for my dad!

Mario Kart is great if you have people to play with, Untitled Goose Game is way more fun than it has any right to be, Hollow Knight is really enjoyable platformer

Mario Galaxy is also a lot of fun, and there’s a remastered version you can get for the switch

I really need to actually play more games for the switch cause I really haven’t tested a lot of them out :thinking:

1 Like

Explain Animal Crossing.

I got it
I love it
It’s my fren now

3 Likes

Ugh, lucky…

2 Likes

If I could then I’d let you play with it :eyes:

2 Likes

My friend was texting me while playing Sword and Shield, and I jokingly said I hated him, lol.

2 Likes

What games do you have on it? :eyes:

1 Like