Nintendo Switch discussion

I have breath of the wild and hyrule warriors age of calamity but I’m only playing breath of the wild atm

1 Like

I still love my switch so much and I have a fair amount of rad games now although I do lowkey regret getting animal crossing :thinking: maybe I’ll like it in the future hehe

Why?

Personally I just find it a little slow and boring but in all fairness I was told it’s a game that requires patience and tbh I’m just never really in the mood to play it, of all my games I play it the least but it’s not a bad game, it’s quite cute and wholesome

1 Like

Tell me more. I’m playing Bendy and the Ink Machine and rage quitting.

1 Like

That’s fair :joy:
I’ve rage quit Age of Calamity a few times when I probably shouldn’t

1 Like

I might just ask someone to do it for me before I break my phone. I was so close, then damn Brute Boris got me.

1 Like

Yeah that kind of thing can be annoying
In Age of Calamity I’m at the point where I have to fight the blights in the divine beasts and they’re actually pretty difficult tbh and my problem is that I can’t use some of my characters now :joy:

1 Like

I’ve never played that.

This is what I’m playing.

Cool, and yeah I know the game I used to have a friend who was obsessed with it I just figured since this was a thread about the Nintendo Switch I’d talk about the games I have on there

1 Like

Good idea so we don’t get off topic. I don’t have a Switch.

I recently got a switch! I love it! I’m still looking for new games to buy anyone got suggestions?

I’ll always recommend breath of the wild :eyes:

1 Like

I got Hollow Knight yesterday and I have to say I really like it :joy: so I recommend that

1 Like

Added nintendo tag

I do love the switch but it does have it’s flaws. I feel bad for anyone who uses Joycons and has to suffer with the drift.

So uh
I feel like after everything that happened in regards to my switch this past week I should say it all and add it to the discussion.

I went on it on Saturday, it had an error and needed to be restarted so I went to do that…it then refused to turn back on.

So obviously I panicked but me and my Mum tried every Nintendo troubleshooting thing and every online tip there is. But it still wouldn’t turn on. So we decided to follow the steps to get it booked for a repair. I’m still in warranty so if they can’t fix it they should send a new one.

However, contacting Nintendo is…a chore

You follow their links and fill in boxes, only for one of the boxes to keep telling you no special characters, then showing you the charactsrs it doesn’t allow. Only for you to realise many times over that there are no special characters in the box.

We tried literally every way of getting in contact with Nintendo but we couldn’t. Then we started reading reviews of their customer service. Now bare in mind this isn’t a small company it’s Nintendo.

So we came to the conclusion that even though it voided warranty, that didn’t matter because we couldn’t contact them anyway. So we gave it to a guy to try and fix it.

At this point he’s said he’s gonna try 2 more things then it’s basically beyond repair. Everything he could think of that could cause the issue doesn’t seem to be the problem.

I literally, turned it on, went on AC, got the error then that was it. I effectivly had an extremely expensive paper weight.

So obviously I’m really hoping it gets fixed or I have to buy a new one. Because I couldn’t get in contact with Nintendo. Niether could my Mum or anyone we asked. We tried waiting incase the website was busy, but alas no.

So uh yeah bare this in mind before getting a switch :slightly_smiling_face:

I do not want to hear if anyone here has had a good experience with Nintendo, if you have then good for you but that doesn’t invalidate my experience

I do not want to hear any suggestions for what I “should” do because chances are I’ve tried it already.

The only reason I’d get a new switch is because I care about the games I have on it and fortunately I paid NSO (Nintendo switch online) so I can recover my saves through the cloud. If I could transfer those game saves to something else I would, I really dislike Nintendo. (Not just because of this).

I started replaying Ultra Moon and Pokemon Y, and this makes me want one even more. Sword and Shield looks amazingggggg! And the entire thing is $299! For those with Sword or Shield, is it worth it? My birthday’s coming up.

I was practically fuming, as I am now. Stupid Nintendo being like “Let’s force people to buy a whole new console for a game that we made and extremely hyped up!” Damn you, Nintendo.

Yeah no, they market on nostalgia really hard so they make a lot of money from pokemon, zelda and mario but at least it looks like the switch is here to stay for a while.

1 Like