Ninth House | Chat

I’m on to write my Dante reply, it might take literally hours, but after that, time for part 2 of the JBO!!

4 Likes

silly question

Oh shi
Are y’all sureeeee you didn’t make all these coinkidinks on purpose

2 Likes

Oooof, I’m at the part in the Dante reply where Celestine is exploding basically, I think Dante’s reaction to that definitely will be a bit unexpected :eyes:

1 Like

Ngl, even if I would hate Dante as a person irl, I’m enjoying writing him and Celestine and writing a character for a chance who isn’t all that nice. Even if he kinda is a bit of an @sshole to her, sorry on Dante’s behalf Celestine!

2 Likes

she would totally freak out if someone said this to her :skull:
someone do it in a high stress situation so she spills all her secrets :eyes:

3 Likes

Damn I thought he’d be nice
He gives like “woah there buckarooni” vibes

5 Likes

dont know whats going, but love the description :sob:

3 Likes

LMAO TY

2 Likes

He’s not not nice, you’ll see what I mean if you read my next post. He’s kinda been teasingly making fun of Celestine a bit since the start of their interaction, to him it’s just playful and he doesn’t really mean it to hurt her, actually I feel Dante might sort of like her but like, he kinda still is being an @sshole to her and how he’s treating her. But this next post will show a different side of him.

1 Like

Oh no
I see the vision now

1 Like

@idiot.exe dom

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

YES

2 Likes

no comment :eyes:

we should plan :heart_hands: :joy:

3 Likes

Is there anyone who has been reading the Celestine x Dante interaction (or doesn’t mind reading it) to proofread my post? I just have set my bar really high for this specific post, so I kinda would appreciate some feedback before getting it out (still working on the last things, so it would be in like 20-30 minutes or so when I send it)

2 Likes

I could

2 Likes

I would really appreciate that. I’ll send it over after getting the last things done!

2 Likes

We shoulddd I don’t think we have anything for our characters actually

4 Likes

I’m reading it too (if you need another proofreader)

3 Likes

Malewife king

3 Likes